Rydel and ratliff caught

Ross's POV

We all contuined to play outside for another hour then everyone went in and me and Laura went to our room and changed into warm clothes.

"Ross I'm going To take a bath I will be down soon." Laura said.

"Ok baby." I said then went downstairs to see Romeo sleeping in gators arms and I smiled sitting next to him and he looked at me.

"Romeo reminds me of Bauer." Gator said.

"Do you miss him?" I asked.

"A little." He said and I chucked.

"Ok who wants to hold Romeo?" Gator asked.

"Me!" Beauty said and gater gave Romeo to me and beauty sat next to me am I put him on her lap and she smiled.

"He is cute." Beauty said then all if a sudden everyone loud moaning.

"What is that!" Gill b asked.

"Let me Check." I said and followed the moaning to rydel's and Ratliff's room and opened the door to see rydel laying on the bed on her back and ratliff over ger thrusting fast and hard into her! gross!

"HEY NO SEX!" I yelled and they kept going.

What the fuck?!?!

"GUYS STOP KIDS ARE DOWNSTAIRS!" I yelled.

"S-shut u-up!" Rydel moaned then Gordy came up.

"What's goi- AHH!" He said looking at rydel and ratliff.

I then took him out of the room.

"Can you go get uncle mark?" I asked and he nodded and left and I stood at the doorway watching rydel and ratliff yea I know I'm watching my sister and my best friend having sex but Im Horney and they are going to get in lots of trouble then all of a sudden dad came up ad looked in the room and looked furious and I simrked.

"RYDEL AND RATLIFF!!!" He yelled and ratliff quickly pulled out of rydel and they both quickly covered themselves with the covers.

"YOU SHOULDN'T BE HAVING SEX WHEN KIDS ARE DOWNSTAIRS NOW GET DRESSED!" He yelled leaving and rydel and ratliff glared at me.

"Oh yea I told you guys to stop but Instead Gordy caught you I got a boner oh and got dad." I smirked and ratliff just looked mad and rydel looked upset and I just left and closed the door and went downstairs to see Gordy looking into space and I saw dad talking to mom probably about what just happend.

"Hey Gordy can I talk to you?" I asked and he nodded slowly standing up and we went in another room.

"Ok so did you know what rydel and ratlff where doing?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yea but I have never seen it!" He said.

"Just try to forget it and don't say anything to rydel and ratliff ok?" I asked.

"Ok." He said.

"Great." I said and we went back in the living room then I realized rydel and ratliff are still upstairs and I went up and put my head to the door and heard ratliff slightly moaning then I opened the door to see rydel giving ratliff a blow job.

"Well well well!" I asked and they looked at me and rydel's mouth stayed on his dick.

"Ross-." I cut ratliff off.

"Rydel get your mouth off his dick." I said and she didn't do anything.

"Want me to tell dad?" I asked and she quickly took her mouth away and I saw cum in her mouth.