Ryland.......?

Well after Laura helped me realize stress can't take my life over I've felt so much better. I mean I don't know what I would do without her! Sure she may seem a little weird but I love that about her! She is my princess. No but seriously she is the sweetest person on this planet! Even on her period she pretends she isn't hurting just to make people happy. We are currently in bed snuggled all up in the covers as she lays on my chest.

"Baby guess what,"

"Huh?"

"It's the 14th!"

She giggled.

"And..........?" She trailed.

"Your 21 in 15 days! On the 29th!"

She smiled.

"I am aren't I?"

"Yep and that day is all about you. My beautiful wife! Whatever you want to do I'll do it."

"Well then can you do something for me right now?" She asked bringing her face closer to mine, snuggling into my neck.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"Sing for me?"

I smiled.

"Something felt so good when you said my name........" I started. Finishing up the song she was half asleep.

"Y-your voice I-is beautiful," she mumbled.

I chuckled.

"Goodnight baby,"

She was already out.

----

Well London woke up a total of 7 times last night.... I don't know how Laura survived a night by herself with the two kids.

"So how did you sleep?" I asked walking in the bedroom with London.

"Best night since London was born."

-----

Well it's been another week! A few exciting things have happened. Romeo learned another word. And it's London!  It was the other day we were at Riker and Becca's house and London was on her play mat and Romeo was in my arms then he pointed to her and was like "wondon wondon!" Cutest fucking thing. In other news Laura got her stitches out and London is 2 weeks old! You know how people say the girls are always easier? Well it's not! When Romeo was a baby he didn't cry as much and he slept more! London cries 24/7. Well it's worth it. I love London and Romeo with all my heart. I wouldn't trade them for the world! Oh also one thing we learned about London is she HATES the bath! Holy fuck she gets pissed. Unlike Romeo who loves the water. He'd do anything to go in the pool or take a bath. London just screames. Ehh I still love that little peanut.

"Laura! Come on!" I yelled from downstairs.

We are currently running late to one of Londons appointments. Romeo didn't want to get up from his nap.

A few minutes later she came down with a half dressed Romeo.

"I'll change him in the car,"

Rushing in the car we almost didn't make it! Lucky we were only a few minutes late. All London needed was a small check up and a few shots. Now to moms we go for the family dinner! Fuck yes she made Chicken Legs! Like my favorite! Because everyone was in the living room and Romeo and London were being watched I brought Laura to the backyard.

"Why are we back here?" She giggled.

"I wanted to be alone with you, my beautiful wife!" I wrapped my arms around her waist.