Christmas!

Sorry for the really late chapter I have been busy!

Ross's pov

I woke up and realized the best thing that has every happened Laura and I didn't have to wake up one time from Romeo crying. Its a Christmas miracle. I smiled sitting up and looked at Laura sleeping peacefully so I softly stroked her hair and her eyes opened and I smiled.

"Merry Christmas baby." I said and Laura smiled.

"Merry Christmas." Iaura and I leaned down planting a kiss on her lips and after about 10 seconds we pulled away.

"Would you like to take a Christmas bath with me?" I asked and Laura smiled.

"I would love to." Laura said and sat up and I picked her up and she giggled. I then took her in the bathroom and set her down next to the bathtub and I pulled off her gown and I smirked.

"Sexy." I said and she giggled and pulled down by boxers.

"Now that's sexy." Laura said and I chuckled and turned on the bath water and Laura came in.

"So did you realize we didn't have to get up once for Romeo." I said and Laura smiled.

"Yes Its a Christmas miracle." Laura said and I smiled.

"That's exactly what I thought." I said and Laura smiled. All of a sudden Laura splashed water in my face and she started laughing.

"Very funny." I said sarcastically and Laura giggled.

"I know." Laura said.

"I want to do something but I know you wont like it." I said and Laura chuckled.

"What?" Laura asked then I started licking her breasts and she smacked me in the head.

"Ross!" Laura said and I pulled away and chuckled.

"I told you." I said and Laura chuckled and after we finished up our bath we got out and dried off and got ready for the day. All of a sudden we heard Romeo crying.

"Yay he is awake." Laura said and I smiled and we went into his room and I picked him up.

"Merry Christmas bud." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Lets go see what Santa brought you." Laura said and I grabbed her hand and we walked downstairs.

"Look Romeo, Santa brought you presents." Laura said and we sat down and I set him on Laura's lap. I then grabbed Romeos stocking.

"What's in here buddy?" I asked looking at Romeo and he looked confused and I chuckled.

"Lets see what's in here." I said and pulled out a little baby book.

"It's a book." Laura said and showed it to Romeo and he just hit it and Laura and I laughed.

"Someone doesn't like books." Laura said and I chuckled and pulled a baby bottle out of the stocking that said little boy.

"Look Romeo it's for drinking." I said and Laura laughed.

"For drinking?" Laura asked.

"No I don't mean that." I said and Laura chuckled and I pulled a pacifier out of the stocking and Romeo smiled.

"Of course." I said and I put it in his mouth.

"Looks like Santa put something else in here." I said and Laura looked at me confused.

"He did?" Laura asked and I smiled and pulled out a beautiful golden ring with a flower and Laura smiled.

"Looks like Santa got this for Mommy." I said and handed it to Laura and she smiled.