More planning+Pain

Laura's POV
As me and ross were cuddling he got up to pee then I heard him yell.

"LAURA COME IN HERE HELP!" Ross yelled and I quickly got up running to the bathroom to see ross and he looked like he was about to pee because his pants and boxers where pulled down.

"Ross what's wrong?" I asked and he looked at me worried.

"I can pee I can't fucking pee it hurts!!!" Ross said and I looked at him wide eyed.

"Oh shit ok um I'll get Romeo let's go to the ER." I said.

"Ok!" Ross said pulling up his boxers and pants and I ran upstairs to get Romeo and to my luck he was awake.

"Hi baby." I said picking him up and quickly changed Romeo's diaper and gave him his pacifier and quickly brought him downstairs and put him in his carseat tho he wasn't happy!

Ross's POV
What the hell is wrong with me? Are they going to cut my dick off! No no they wouldn't what if this is serious? shit! We finally arrived at the ER and I got Romeo out and we quickly got in. After waiting awhile leaving me in hell they finally called us in and I gave Romeo to Laura.

"Ok Ross so it seems you can't pee am I correct?" The doctor asked.

"Yea so am I going to die or something?" I asked kinda worried.

"No no the worst thing that could happen is you would need surgery or in very very extreme case well I shouldn't tell you so can you please take off your pants?" The doctor asked.

Damn I hate doctors seeing me naked! It like really weird I don't know. I then took off my pants and boxers and the doctor had me lay down on the bed and I felt him touch around my privates.

"Does it hurt when I touch?" The doctor asked.

"No." I said.

"Ok that's good and you also don't have any bumps or rash or redness. I will be right back in but just to let you know what I'm going to have to do is going to hurt really bad."the doctor said leaving and I sighed looking at Laura.

"I'm kinda scared nothing like this has ever happened to me." I said.

"Relax ross you'll be ok." Laura said.

"God I really have to pee and it hurts so bad!" I complained then Laura came over kissing me and took Romeo out of his carseat handing him to me and I smiled.

"I love you guys!" I said and Laura smiled and Romeo snuggled up to my chest and I held his head up.

"My little boy." I said kissing his forehead then the doctor came in with 2 other doctors and I handed Romeo back to Laura.

"Ok Ross please lay down close your eyes and relax." The doctor said.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked worried Laying down.

"Ross please relax the pain will last for 10 seconds then you will feel pleasure." The doctor said and I sighed then 2 doctors held down my legs shit this will be bad. Fuck.

"Ok ross ready?" The doctor asked.

"Yep." I said then I then felt the worst thing I have every felt they suck something in the head of my peins.

"HOLY FUCKKKKKK OWWWWWWW!" I kept yelling.

"Ross you're almost done." The doctor said as I screamed in pain.

"STOP FUCK STOP AHHHHH!" I yelled as I felt it being pushed in farther all of a sudden the doctor pulled it out and I quickly sat up.

"Finally." I said taking a deep breath still in deep pain.

"Oh god will the pain go away?" I asked.

"It should and if it doesn't in 2 days come back and we can give you a medication but right when you get home get in the shower."

"Ok thanks." I said and jumped off the bed and put on my boxers and pants and quickly I ran to the bathroom then Laura and I left and got home and I quickly jumped in the shower cleaning myself off then got out drying off and put on boxers and pants and went in the living room to see Laura playing with Romeo.

"Hey laur." I said sitting next to her as she was playing with Romeo.

"Hey rossy I think you kinda forgot something." She said putting her hands on my abs.

"Oh you know you like it😉." winked then Romeo started crying.

"I guess Romeo doesn't." Laura said and I laughed and picked him up.

"You don't like daddy's abs?" I asked Romeo and he kept crying.

"Oh he must be hungry." Laura said and I hanged him to her and she started feeding him.

"Um so ross I was thinking about who my brides mates are going to be." Laura said

"Who?" I asked.

"Ok I was thinking rydel, savanna ,Alexa , and my fried Sarah the girl who's son jake we babysat." Laura said and I smiled.

"I think they will all be happy." I said and Laura smiled.

"I was thinking that riker could be my best man because when we where younger he was always there for me and I could also have for the guys ryland ,rocky ,Ratliff , and your friend Sarah's husband Bradley." I said and Laura smiled.

"Ok so do you want the wedding inside or outside?" Laura asked.

"Well I was maybe thinking inside because sence we want it in late December or January it will be really cold." I said.

"Yea that perfect!" Laura said and she started burping Romeo then he fell asleep in her arms.

"I will be right back." Laura said and went upstairs to put Romeo to bed and I started making dinner then after making Mac and cheese I went in the living room to call Laura in but she wasn't in there I then went upstairs.

"LAURA?" I yelled.

"IM POOPING!" Laura yelled and I chucked and went into the bathroom even though I know she hates it.

"Hey Laura." I said and she looked up at me.

"Ross why are you in here?" She asked and I walked fully in standing right in front of her.

"Because." I said.

"Ross get out!" Laura whined.

"Nope I don't feel like it." I said.

"Ross I'm pooping get out!" She yelled.

I laughed.

"ROSS!" Laura yelled and I knew I was pissing her off to much.

"Ok I'm sorry." I said leaving then shut the bathroom door and started laughing my head off at how pissed she got and went downstairs and started eating Mac and cheese then Laura came down glaring at me.

"I'm going to get you back." Laura said and I chucked and she started eating her Mac and cheese after we finished eating we went upstairs and I took off my pants leaving me in my boxers and Laura stripped to her bra and panties and we got in bed and I pulled her on my chest.

"I love you." I said

"I love you to." She said and got off me and she wrapped her arms around me chest and she was shaking.

"Laura are you ok?" I asked.

"Yea but I'm freezing." She said and I pulled her back on top of me and put the covers over us and wrapped my arms around her and softly kissed her and she smiled.

"Goodnight rossy!" Laura said.

"Goodnight baby." I said kissing her cheek and we fell asleep.

I wonder how Laura is going to get revenge!

I'm so excited for the wedding!

I'm so close to my 100th chapter!

~Ashley