Night out.......?

It's currently 12:15 and I'm in the middle of a band meeting. Cody and London are both napping in the other room while Zack was with Becca at home.

"So I was thinking before Rydel has her baby we can try and gets lots of shows in around the states and maybe even Canada." Dad stated.

Rydel is only a few weeks pregnant so we have a good 5 months before she gets "really pregnant"

"It might be a good idea to have a little tour. It's been awhile! I know everyone's now starting their families so now is a good time."

"So we would take the kids on the road?" Riker asked.

"Well I don't know if that's always the smartest thing to do they get loud!" Our Manager Andre stated. He isn't a fan of kids.

"Who gives a fuck! I don't want to leave Zack." Riker said.

"Well I guess we will be needing 2 tour busses!" Ellington laughed.

"The kids are a distraction from real things we need to get done!" Andre kinda shouted.
"There hasn't been on a tour since Ross had a kid! We need to get it together!"

Dad put a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh well I'm sorry I wanted to see my fucking kids first year of life!"

And with that I left the room.

Mom walked out.

"Honey, he doesn't mean it. He's just a little stressed and needs to face the fact that everyone's starting a family."

I took a deep breath.

"I know."

Laura's pov
Well turns out Romeo isn't really sick. I just found out he has allergies and maybe asthma. But I still don't know why he threw up. But it is normal for kids.

-------

"Laura?" I asked walking into the house with London. It's currently 3:30 I would think she would be home by now.

"Well hello there!" I said getting London out of her car seat.

She just woke up from her nap.

She smiled.

"Munchkin!" I exclaimed ticking her stomach making her giggle. But soon cry.

"Awe baby I'm sorry," I picked her up to calm her down.

The door then flew open to find Laura with Romeo and a few bags.

"How's my Romeo?" I asked seeing him walk next to Laura. He smiled seeing me.

"And how's my princess?" I smirked giving Laura a soft peck on the lips.

"I'm good but turns out Romeo might have asthma." Laura frowned.

I sighed. One thing you might not know about me is I have asthma. It's not that bad but I still feel bad for the chance of passing it down to him.

"I'm sorry little dude!"

He looked up at me and hugged my legs.