Hidding things!

Ross's POV

I finally stopped hugging Laura then went over to Romeo's carseat and took him out and kissed his cheek.

"I love you Romeo." I said holding him in my arms.

"Aweeeee!" Everyone said even mini R5 and I chucked.

"Well I'm tired so goodnight." I said and went upstairs with Romeo and then Laura came in and changed into her pajamas and I then took off Romeo's clothes then took off his diaper and got a fresh one then something happend I wasn't expecting he peed on me I quickly put his blanket over him and Laura was laughing her head off and I wiped my face then Romeo started crying.

"Shit." I said as Laura laughed the I took the blanket off his private.

"Laura go get his bath ready." I said and she got his bath and went to the bathroom and I then took off my shirt with pee all over it and brought and naked crying Romeo to the bathroom to see Laura almost done filling up the bath.

"Try and hurry me and Romeo are pissed." I said and she chuckled.

"Ok pee face." She said and I glared at her and she chucked then finished filling it up and I set Romeo in his bath and he stopped crying and I smiled.

"Remember don't pee on daddy and everything will be ok." I said and he looked at me and I laughed I then got his baby soap and cleaned his legs and arms and then private parts then carefully lifted him up and cleaned his butt and he started crying and I sighed then put him back over and he stopped crying then Laura came in with a fresh diaper and his fresh pajamas.

"Thanks set them on the counter." I said.

"Ok I will be in bed." She said and went to our room and I then got a towel for Romeo and got him out of his bath and wrapped him in the towel drying him off then put on his dipper creme and a diaper and his pajamas then brought him into mine and Laura's room to see her sleeping and smiled then put Romeo In his crib then turned off the light and got in bed then all of a sudden Laura scared me.

"FUCK!" I yelled and she giggled.

"Night rossy." She said and I sighed.

"Well I'm not that tired anymore." I said and she giggled then I pulled her on top of me.

"Let make out or fuck your choice." I said and she playfully hit my chest.

"I would love to do both of thoses things but 1 I'm not healed 2 their is a baby is the room 3 your family is here and 4 I'm tired." She said.

"I know I know but I want a kiss." I said then she pecked my lips and got off me.

"That wasn't a kiss." I complained and Laura giggled then kissed me for about 5 seconds.

"Now that was better." I said with a smile.

"Night rossy." Laura said.

"See you in like less that an hour." I said and she chucked and we fell asleep.

It was now the middle of the night and we have already gotten up 4 times and after Laura fed Romeo she came back in bed.

"Laura." I said an she faced me.

"Yea?" She asked.

"I had the weirdest dream." I said

"What was it?" She asked.

"Ok so I was at the zoo for some reason then the workes invited me into the monkeys cage then I went in the cadge and a monkey pushed me to the ground and used my butt as a trampoline." I said then Laura laughed.