Getting naughty

Well things might go terribly wrong but R5 is having a mini tour in Germany for about 2 weeks with all 3 kids for the very first time. So the people that are going is R5 of course! Stormie, Laura, Becca, Alexa, Mark, Ryland, Romeo, Cody and Zack. The tour leaves tomorrow and everyone is really busy trying to get everything together. All the kids got their shots for going into another country and are ready.

"So Romeo is taking a nap," I whispered in Laura's ear as I started sucking her neck.

"Ross not right now," she sighed.

I frowned.

"I'm not feeling well and we have to finishing packing."

"Oh I'm sorry baby!" I said kissing her cheek.

After packing everything and not much sleep we had to get up 5:30am so everyone could catch their plane at 7.

Let's just say Romeo wasn't to happy about that....

"Fuck this won't be easy," I groaned.

"Tell me about it," Laura sighed.

After what felt like the longest car ride of our lives we made it to the airport.

Lucky Romeo ended falling back asleep in Laura's arms once we got into the airport.

We then noticed everyone by the baggage claim dropping their bags off.

I noticed Zack was holding onto Riker's hand half asleep and Cody was asleep on Rydels shoulder.

"So how was it getting the kids up?" Mom asked.

"Zack didn't seem to mind but as you can see very tired," Riker laughed picking him up.

"Cody was pissed," Rydel sighed.

I laughed.

"Same with Romeo."

Once we all finally got on the plane Laura instantly fell asleep on my shoulder.

I chucked and kissed her cheek.

After another 3 hours Romeo woke up crying.

"Shit," I mumbled.

I then softly picked him up.

"Shhh baby boy," I said rocking him.

Laura ended up waking up from his crying.

"I got some formula in the baby bag,"

After a very long 12 hours we finally landed!

"Ok so for the hotel each room has 2 king beds so two couples are sharing a room." Our manger, Andre, said.

Once we got things sorted out Laura, Romeo, and I are sharing a room with Rydel, Ellington, and Cody and Rocky and Alexa are sharing a room with Riker, Zack, and Becca and Ryland is going to be with Mom and Dad.

"Ok so we have meet and greet in an hour!" Andre said when we got to the hotel.

"Ok so do you mind watching Cody as we take a shower?" Rydel asked.

"Yes, just don't be having sex!" I laughed.

Rydel glared at me and I just continued smiling.

"Hurry up its already 4:30!" Andre said banging on the door.

"We're coming!" Ellington yelled back.

We all then piled out to the venue to get to the meet and greet.

After the Meet and Greet and sound check Laura was sitting on my lap right before the show.

I noticed her giggle as she played with my unbuttoned shirt.

"What? Is it to sexy for you to handle?" I smirked.

"No!" She giggled hitting my chest.

"Oh I know you want me," I whispered in her ear making her giggle.

"Show in 10 minutes!" Dad announced waking Romeo up making him cry.

"Dad!" I groaned.

"Sorry." He apologized.

Laura then got up to go get him.

Damn that dress on her! Fuck my hormones! After she calmed down Romeo she handed him to me.

"D-dadddyyyy!" He smiled.

"Romeo!" I chuckled holding him close.

"We are about to go on!" Riker said with his usual smile on his face.

"Sorry buddy I have to go!" I said handing him to Laura.

I then kissed Laura and ran over to my fellow band mates.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh READY SET ROCK!" We all screamed before running onstage.

The show ended around 10pm and we all ran backstage sweaty as fuck!

"Ok so let's all head back to the hotel, take a shower, and get some late dinner!" Mom said and we all agreed.

As we got to this fancy restaurant I couldn't help but laugh at all Laura's comments like "Woah look at those buildings!" "Oh gosh it's so pretty!" "It's so beautiful here!" And so much more!

Zack seems a little frightened by all this new stuff, Romeo seems to think its cool, and Cody just had a 'I don't give a fuck' look😂

When we got seated all three kids got a high chair and Laura and I decided to get Romeo some apple sauce, fruit, and cut up spaghetti. As for Laura she could just eat about everything with her pregnancy cravings.

Half way through dinner Laura put my hand on her stomach and I smiled feeling our baby girl kicking.

"Damn she kicks hard!" I chuckled.

"Yea it hurts."

"Don't hurt mommy baby girl!" I said kissing Laura's stomach.

Laura smiled pressing her lips to mine.

"I really wish we had our own hotel room," I sexually whispered in her ear.

"Gosh your so dirty!" She whispered and I laughed.

"I can't help it! I mean look at you!"

Next thing we knew Romeo threw his spaghetti across the table.

"Romeo!" I exclaimed. "We don't do that!" I said as I cleaned the mess up. "Sorry about that,"

"Hey it's was babies do!" Rocky laughed because it all got over him.

Dinner is never easy with Romeo!

Once we got back to the hotel is was about midnight but of course no one was tired because at home it's only 3.

"I'm going to give Romeo a warm bath so he'll get tired," Laura said and I nodded.

After about an hour Cody was asleep then about 20 minutes later we got Romeo asleep.

"Wait what time do we have to get up?" I asked Ellington.

"I think like by 10." He replied.

"Ok well we all should try and get sleep before the babies wake up." I said and everyone agreed.

"Goodnight sweetheart," I said kissing Laura.

"Goodnight Ross."

20 comments for another chapter?
-
Please give some ideas!
-
What do you guys want to happen in the next chapter?
-
Ashley