Not gross

It's been 3 weeks and Laura is currently 35 weeks pregnant! Also, it's only 5 days in till Halloween.

"Laura, we still have to get our costumes because my family wants us to go to a Halloween party." Ross said as they are their breakfast.

"Ross, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Well I could go into labor at any moment I'm 35 weeks lots of girls go into labor around this time!"

"I know but most girls have their baby on their due date. Please baby I really want to go because next year we will be trick-or-treating with our little boy." Ross said.

"But what will we do if my water breaks or I feel the baby is comming?"

"Don't worry when we leave we will get all the baby stuff in the car." Ross said.

"Crap!" She replied.

"What's wrong?"

"We don't have a car seat or a diaper bag we have to get those today!" Laura said.

--------------------------------------------

"Ok so lets just get the safest carseat they have." Ross said, as they walked into the baby store.

"Yea I agree."

"Rossy what about this one?" Laura asked pointing to a white car seat.

"Let me see." Ross said then looked at it for about 1 minuet.

"I don't think it's the best." Ross said and Laura agreed then Roos saw a back one that was really really safe.

"Hey laur do you like this one?" Ross asked pointing to the car seat.

"I love it!" Laura said.

"Me to." Ross said.

"Can we get it?" Laura asked.

"Of course baby." Ross said and picked it up and they walked to the cash register and ross payed and they were about to leave when Laura said.

"Ross wait!"

"What's up?" Ross asked.

"I need to go to the bathroom I will be right back." Laura said.

"Ok." Ross said Laura then secretly went and bought a diaper bag.

Ross's POV:
Damn it's been 15 minutes what talking so long? All of a sudden I see Laura coming back with a diaper bag. Wait what?

"Why did you get that without me?" I asked kinda disappointed.

"Sorry it's because you would want to pay for it but I wanted to." Laura said.

"So you didn't go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"Nope." Laura said.

"You little stinker!" I said making her giggle.

"Lets go." She said and when we got home she filled up the diaper bag with everything she will need. I then went up to see Laura putting in baby stuff.

"Almost done." I asked.

"Yep." She said and I smiled and sat next to her.

"So what have you put in their so far?" I asked.

"Well some blankets, bottles, clothes, for the baby, and some diapers."

"Cool now can we kiss!" I asked and she giggled and leaned over and kissed me then I shoved my tongue in her mouth and she pulled away.