Spa.

Ross's POV
I woke up from Laura jumping out of bed and I knew she had to throw up and she ran outside and started puking in the ocean. I felt bad because she was still naked and it was freezing outside. I then grabbed a blanket and put it on her back.

"Thanks." Laura said and I smiled and took her hand back inside and we got in bed. I pulled Laura to my chest and we fell asleep.

I woke up from Laura playing with my penis and I smirked.

"Someone is horney this morning." I said and she giggled then started sucking me.

"Mhmm." I softly moaned.

After 5 minutes I came in Laura's mouth. Laura and I then cuddled in bed.

"Baby did you see that picture Riker posted of Romeo yesterday?" I asked.

"No, I want to see!" Laura said and I chuckled and grabbed my phone and pulled up the picture.

"Awe! My baby!" Laura said and I smiled.

"Apparently he pooped on Riker right before he got in the bath." I said and Laura laughed.

"Oh Romeo!" Laura said and I chuckled and kissed her cheek and I put my phone away.

"So today is a free day for lots of fun." I said sexually getting on top of Laura and she smirked.

"Fuck me Ross!" Laura said turning me on.

For the rest of the day we pretty much had sex. We also did eat and take a warm bath but Laura still hates that there is no toilet. Laura also had many moon swings in the middle of sex. First, she would cry and tell me she loves me. Then, she would scream dirty things and telling me to fuck her.😂😂😂

Riker's POV
I kept comforting Rocky because of what Alexa's dad did to him.

"Riker c-can I h-have some I-ice?" Rocky asked.

"Sure." I said and Romeo started crying so I got him out of his playpen and got Rocky some ice.

"Here." I said.

"Thanks." Rocky said and Romeo reached out for Rocky and Rocky smiled and took romeo from me.

"Romeo makes everyone happy." I said and Rocky chuckled.

" How come you didn't you fight back?" I asked.

"I don't want to go to jail!" Rocky said and I rubbed his back.

"You wouldn't have gone to jail. You need to stand up for yourself." I said and Rocky sighed.

"I know but please don't lecture me right now I'm kinda hurt." Rocky said making me laugh.

"Ok well I should put Romeo to bed." I said and Rocky nodded and stood up and handed him to me.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow." Rocky said as he started waking to the stairs.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yea." Rocky said and went upstairs.

"Come in buddy it's bed time!" I said to Romeo and heated him a bottle and went upstairs into Ross's old room and turned off the lights sitting on Ross's old bed and started feeding Romeo.

After, I fed Romeo I set him in his crib and right away he was asleep.

Ross's POV
I woke up from Laura moving around in my arms.

"Good morning princess." I said and Laura jumped out of bed, naked from last night, and threw up in the ocean and I got up and rubbed her back then we went inside.