77

"Well I've lost it all, I'm just a silouhette
A lifeless face that you'll soon forget
My eyes are damp from the words you left"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

"Shawn" I breathed out staring up at him.

"That was amazing... y-your amazing. Your voice. Your skills" I whispered bringing my hand up to cup his cheek.

"I wrote that for you... about you" he said making me smile and nod, "I know".

"I started writing it when we first came to Los Angeles. I only finished it on the flight to Washington" he said.

"It's the most beautiful and caring thing anyone has ever done for me" I breathed out.

"Your the most caring and beautiful thing to ever happen to me" he said making me smile widely, my cheeks stained with tears.

"Don't cry... your too beautiful" he said reaching up to wipe away a fresh tear with his thumb.

He slowly leant forward, close enough to feel his hot minty breath against my face. He softly pressed his lips against mine. So many emotions in my body were spiralling out of control. Happiness and Love being the main ones.

I wanted to be with this man forever.

Our lips moved together like two puzzle pieces forming together. I slowly fell onto my back on the mattress, Shawn crawling on top of me.

His knee spread my legs so his knees could fit in between them. He leaned down on his elbows as they rested beside my head holding himself up.

"I love you" he whispered, his lips just brushing mine, yet I could feel so much electricity.

"I love you too" I said back, my hands reaching up to grab his cheeks. I pulled his lips back down to crash against mine.

My hands instantly found the back of his neck as my fingers entangled themselves in his brunette locks.

He pulled my body up against him, my back arching as he reached behind me to unzip my dress.

He slowly laid me back down before pulling my dress over my head and up my arms, throwing it on the floor beside his bed.

I was there left in my matching bralette and underwear as he kneeled between my legs in a tank top and pants. As much as the singlet looked amazing on him, his muscle becoming a lot more prominent with it, I wanted it off.

Our lips found one another's again as my hand slipped under his shirt and onto his toned abdomen.

I gasped as I felt his hand begin to rub my heat through my underwear.

"Fuck Shawn" I moaned out as his lips slowly kissed down my jaw and onto my neck.

My life soon felt like it was flashing before my eyes;

The sound of a door slamming against the wall was enough to make our lips seperate.

Everything felt like it was going in slow motion;

Shawn's body was soon ripped off the top of mine making me scream and see a bunch of men in armed gear and bullet proof vests.

My eyes were wide as my eyes flicked to every direction, from the men who were in my apartment to Shawn.

"Get the fuck off me!" I heard him shout as he struggled to get out of his grip, managing to throw a punch up at one of the men.

"Let go of him!" I yelled jumping out of Shawn's bed to help him.

"Emily don't" I heard the familiar sound of my mother's voice say. I looked at her with wide eyes. Why was she here? Why was she not helping him?

My eyes flicked to the men's uniform seeing the familiar American flag on the chest of there shirts.

I couldn't process what was happening and I felt like I was going to pass out. The world was slowing down as everything began to move at a slow speed.

I felt my mother wrap the sheet from Shawn's bed around my half naked body. I looked at her as if she was crazy before looking back at Shawn to see he was still struggling.

"Shawn!" I yelled as he got shoved and pushed out of his room. I pushed out of my mom's grip, the thin sheet that was covering me now slipped off my shoulders as I ran down the hall.

"Shawn!" I cried as I pushed my way in front of him.

"You can't do this!" I yelled at the men.

Shawn grabbed my cheeks pulling his forehead against mine as tears continued to fall.

"Please... Please- you can't leave me. You can't" I sobbed out feeling somewhat grateful for the men letting me have this moment with him.

"I'm sorry Em. I love you" he said sounding completely defeated. His lips pressed softly against my forehead, my eyes squeezing tightly as I savered this moment.

Our last moment.

His body was soon ripped away from mine before he was shoved out the front door. I tried with all my strength to pull the men away from him but only got blocked by more men.

I felt feminine arms wrap around my body holding me back from getting any closer from Shawn as he stood in front of the elevator, now in handcuffs, with his head down in shame.

"Let go of me!" I yelled thrashing my body around in any desperate attempt to free myself.

"I love him!" I yelled making Shawn's head look up at me. His mouth opened to mouth three words;

I love you

His body was then shoved into the elevator with what seemed was eight more men surrounding him.

"P-please!... I love him..." I sobbed out feeling like the world was falling apart in two and I was falling in between the cracks.

"You can't do this... I love him" my sobs shaking my body as my voice quietened down.

I felt my mom's arms turn my body to face her. She held my face with her hands as tears continued to stream down my face, my body shaking with sobs.

She looked at me in sadness before pulling my body against hers tightly.

"I love him mom" I cried feeling my legs give way as my mom held my body tightly before sitting me down, my body in her lap as I hugged her tightly.

"I love him" I whispered into her neck as tears continued to fall.

"I know you do honey... I know" she whispered kissing the top of my head as I continued to cry in her arms.

-

A/N: yo you aren't the only ones crying atm.