34

"I wanna wake up
where your love is
'Cause your love is
always waking mine"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

The party ended half an hour ago and the cleaners my mom had paid for were now cleaning our apartment.

"I'm really glad you liked it honey... that Shawn boy is a keeper" she said kissing my cheek.

"Mom! He's my bodyguard" I whined.

"Okay okay!" She said holding her hands up in surrender.

"I best be going I have a flight to catch in an hour. But I'm so glad you enjoyed your birthday" she said hugging me one last time before she left.

"Ready to go?" I heard Shawn say from behind me making me jump.

"Yep" I said. I said goodbye to the cleaners and thanked them as we made our way out of the apartment.

He pressed the elevator button the doors opening immediately. We took a step in, Shawn pressing the ground floor button.

I felt his hand grasp mine softly, his fingers lacing mine with his.

I blushed at the feeling of his hand against mine. It was so comforting to be able to hold his hand after wanting to for the whole night.

We made our way out to the car, our hands separating.

I hopped into the passenger seat waiting impatiently for Shawn to hurry up and get into the drivers seat. I bit my lip as he slowly shut his door.

I leaned over the console grabbing him by the collar of his shirt pressing my lips firmly to his.

He hummed into the kiss, his shoulders loosing tension as he melted into the kiss.

This kiss was unlike any other. My lips moved against his naturally like two puzzle pieces fitting together. My hand reaching up to his cheek, his hands pulling me over the car console and onto his lap.

I turned my head left my lips sinking into to his as his to mine.

He rested his hand on my neck softly his tongue slipping into my mouth. The only sound that could be heard was our lips meshing against one another's and our heavy breathing.

I pulled away from the kiss as he began to kiss down my neck. I reached my hand over, opening the glove box.

"What- What are you doing?" He breathed against my neck.

"Looking for protection" I breathed out.

He pulled away looking up at me as I stayed seated on his lap. I stopped rummaging through the glove box and kept my eyes on him.

"W-What? You don't want to?" I whispered feeling embarrassed and hurt.

His eyes widened immediately. "No No No. Of course I want to. But I don't want our first time to just be a fuck in the back of my car I want it to be special for you. For us" he said making me look down at our hands that he had laced together.

"Trust me-" he said pushing my hair behind my ear. "I would fuck you in that back seat right now if I could" he whispered making me bite down on my lip harshly.

I quickly hopped off his lap, buckling myself in, as did he, immediately starting the engine and speeding off down the street in the direction of our hotel.

He reached over grabbing my hand, rubbing his thumb back and forth over the back of my hand.

We sped through the streets of Los Angeles, the buildings beginning to get taller and taller until I could finally see our hotel down the road.