41

"What the hell were we?
Tell me we weren't just friends
This doesn't make much sense
But I'm not hurt, I'm tense"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

"This dress is so tight and short" I whined pulling the latex black dress down my thighs more.

Carly had forced me to wear a black shirt latex dress with some lace stockings. To match she put me in a choker necklace and threw on some cat ears that were definitely from a sex store.

I felt extremely uncomfortable but Carly was not letting me rock up in my black jeans and hoodie.

"Here put this on" Carly said handing me her red lipstick. I rolled my eyes playfully before grabbing the tube and layering it onto my lips perfectly.

Carly was supposed to be a devil as she also wore a latex dress but it was red with some black knee high boots and red lipstick. Of course having devil horns on her head.

Rhylee who was also wearing a black strapless latex dress with some black boots and had painted a skilfully done skull on the bottom half of her face.

I usually was the only one who wore scary Halloween costume yet this year it seemed the total opposite.

I was a cat? Cats are not scary.

Halloween parties are just an excuse for girls to rock up in near to nothing.

At least all of this was getting my mind off Shawn. Thankfully the girls hadn't actually brought him up once.

"We ready to go?" Carly cheered.

I sighed following them out to the front of Carly's house where the Uber was.

-

We stepped out of the Uber as we finally arrived at James house. I know this was his house but I was praying that I didn't run into him.

My eyes ran up the many windows on the mansion. His house was massive. It was only 10pm and there was already people making out at the front and even some girl getting her hair held back by her friends as she threw up.

We walked up the driveway and onto the porch where we saw 3 guys sitting on the porch who instantly whistled.

"Disgusting" I muttered pushing in through the crowd heading straight for the bar.

"So what are we drinking tonight?" Carly said finally catching up to me with Rhylee.

"Anything and Everything" I said grabbing a cup and instantly begin to fill it with straight vodka, mixing in a bit of lemonade.

"Wow. What's gotten into you" Rhylee said watching as I chugged down my drink.

"Nothing. You guys wanted to party. So let's party" I said with a shrug.

"Yes girl" Rhylee cheered clinking her red cup against mine.

"Are you sure your good?" Carly ask looking at me in concern. Carly always knew what was up.

"Yeah I'm good" I said shooting her a smile.

"Let's dance" Rhylee said pulling Carly and I with her to the dance floor that had been formed in James' living room.

I swayed my hips to the beat as we began to dance and drink. I raised my hands in the air feeling free as the alcohol began to kick in my system.

"I'm gonna go grab another drink" I yelled to Carly and Rhylee over the music. They nodded as I walked off back to the bar to poor myself a drink.