10

"Walk with me for a while
I need your company,
I need your smile
And it wouldn't matter if you cared to stay"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

It had been a few days since Shawn and I's dispute and we honestly haven't spoken since. I gave up trying to talk to him or even associate with him.

Today was the day I'd finally start college and to say I was excited was an understatement. There was no way I was going to let Shawn ruin today with his bipolar moodiness.

I quickly had a shower washing my hair and body before hopping out and wrapping a towel around my body.

I opened the bathroom door, slamming straight into a hard form.

"Fuck sorry" he said glancing at me standing in a towel before looking away awkwardly.

"Wow... he speaks" I spoke rolling my eyes before pushing past him and into my room.

I dried myself before throwing a grey champions hoodie on with some black ripped jeans. I paired it with a pair of black sunglasses and white air forces.

I blow dried my hair and brushed it until it was in my usual natural waves.

I applied some minimal makeup before looking over my outfit once more. I nodded to myself before going to pack my bag.

I put my laptop, notebook and a few stationery items inside before zipping my back pack up.

No I was not going to be one of those girls who carries a handbag around. Why would I want to ruin my perfectly fine shoulders and back when I can comfortably and easily carry them on my back.

There was a small knock making me glance up to see Shawn's head sticking in.

"Are you ready yet?" He said impatiently.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Yea. I am. Why you ask?" I asked curiously throwing my backpack on before pushing past him, heading towards the front door.

"I'm your personal body guard not some idiot. You're dad requested me to attend school with you. I've got your timetable here" he said handing me a sheet of paper.

How did he get my timetable before I even did.

"Are you serious? Wow all I wanted was to move away from all that presidential shit and now I have a body guard following me around" I said glaring at him as I shoved my timetable in my backpack.

"It's not a big deal. Your so over dramatic" he said with the role of his eyes.

"Yea because it's not strange seeing a girl being guarded by some tall, mysterious, toned man in all black with a gun in his pocket" I hissed.

We made our way outside, locking the door, and into the elevator. I pressed the ground floor button as we waited.

"So I see you've been taking in my appearance" he said with a smirk.

I covered my cheeks with my hands instantly, feeling the blood rush to my face as I realised I was a bit descriptive.

.

I took a deep breath before grabbing onto the door handle about to swing the door open and begin my first day of College.

"Don't stress" he said calmly, unbuckling his seatbelt.

"How can't I stress? If I don't perfect these 3 years, I'm throwing my life away" I said beginning to chew on my nails.

"You'll do fine" he said with a chuckle as he lifted his shirt to adjust his belt which held his gun giving me a second to see his toned stomach that clearly held a six pack or higher. Jesus.