91

"I know I'll be alright,
but I'm not tonight
I'll be lying awake counting
all the mistakes I've made"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

I couldn't speak.

I couldn't blink or move.

My eyes were just stuck. Stuck on the two people I would have least thought could do this. Two people that I had trusted with every sole in my body at one point in my life.

"J-Jake?" I whispered my eyes focussing on him momentarily.

He raised an eyebrow as a smirk rose on his lips. "In the flesh baby" he spoke with such venom and hate in his voice.

"I - Wh-What are you doing?" I stuttered out.

"What does it look like baby. Finally taking back what was originally mine?" He said shaking his head as he let out a chuckle.

"Heard daddy caught you and that Mendes punk screwing around... that's too bad" he said putting on a fake pout.

"Let me go! Why are you doing this!" I spat out tugging on the ropes even harder.

"Oh... you thought this was my idea?" He said before bursting out into laughter.

I looked at him puzzled. How could any normal human being do this, yet laugh about it?

"W-What?" I whispered, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"This whole thing was Rhylee's idea, wasn't it princess?" He said wrapping an arm over her shoulder.

My eyes flickered over to hers.

She looked completely different. She wasn't wearing her adorable skirts and sweaters. She was now wearing skin tight leather pants with a black lace bralette.

A leather jacket laid on her shoulders and her nude gloss was now replaced by a dark rich red lipstick.

"R-Rhylee?" I stuttered our lowly. I looked at her completely broken. Tears started to form in my eyes as she just stared at me with a tight jaw.

"W-why?" I whispered blinking my tears away, not wanting to come across weak. The fact that I was tied up completely defied that purpose.

She rolled her eyes and began to walk up to me, her hips swaying side to side as her knee high heeled boots clicked against the hard concrete.

I watched her come closer to me, gasping as I felt her palm come in contact with my cheek.

"You are pathetic" she spat out grabbing a fist full of my hair.

"You took the only thing that I actually wanted away from me. How selfish can you be?" She said a scowl rising on her lips as her eyes darkened.

"You are disgusting, a terrible excuse for a human being" she said throwing my head back against the wall making it slam hardly on the tough concrete.

I let out a loud whimper as I felt my ears begin to ring and my vision began to get dizzy and double.

"What are you talking about?" I whispered. What did I take from her?

Was it Carly? Was she jealous that I had a closer friendship to her then there friendship.

"Don't act stupid" she said rolling her eyes raising her hand to flick the side of my head.

"I'm not! What are you talking about!" I shouted beginning to get frustrated.

"Don't. Act. Stupid!" She screamed dramatically before punching me straight in my eye.

I screamed, my eye now hurting to even open it.

"I-I-I don't k-know. I-I swear" I cried leaning my head back against the wall as tears streamed down my cheeks and onto my neck.

"P-please... I w-won't tell a-anyone. I-I swear. Just let me g-go" I cried out as my body began to shake with sobs.

"Oh your such a pussy" she said spitting down at my feet before storming out the door.

Jake rolled his eyes at my state before heading back up the stairs behind Rhylee.

James was just about to follow behind them but I croaked our his name just as he was about to leave.

"James".

He turned around with a bored look on his face.

"P-please. Help m-me..." I begged.

He sighed walking up to me. Stupid me thinking he was going to help me;

He grabbed the cloth and shoved it back into my mouth making me squeeze my eyes tightly.

I sobbed, the cloth stuffed in my mouth making it come out as weird mumbled sounds.

I miss Shawn.

-

*Shawn's Point Of View*

"It's been five days now! Where is she?" I shouted, pacing back and forth as I tugged on my hair harshly.

I pulled my phone out, hitting Emily's contact, dialing her number.

I shouted and threw my phone at the wall.

"This is fucking bullshit" I spat staring out the window, looking over the Los Angeles city.

Emily loved this view.

I would do anything to see her standing here staring at the view like she did almost every night.

There was suddenly a knock at the door. I rolled my eyes walking to the door, swinging it open to reveal Carl and Emily's dad?

"We have a lead on Emily".

-

A/N: mmm this was such a shit chapter but omg Rhylee and Jake.