60

"Oh, baby
If this is what it's like falling in love
Then I don't ever wanna grow up
Maybe I'm just a kid in love"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

I woke up to the feeling of Shawn's arms wrapped around my waist tightly. It had been three days since Shawn and I had become official and it was an amazing feeling waking up to the guy I love and get to call my boyfriend.

Today we were flying out to Washington to attend one of the annual events the president has to throw, being the presidency ball. It was an extremely fancy event and only the best of the best people where invited. Last year Lady Gaga was there and it was crazy to see her in person.

"When's our flight?" I breathed out snuggling further into his chest, wanting to stay in this position forever.

"In three hours so you should probably get your things ready" he said, his voice was raspy and husky making me melt beneath him.

I sighed and continued to lay there in his arms. You know when your just so comfortable, your wrapped up comfortably and the temperature is perfect. That was my position right now and I never wanted to leave this bed.

I felt Shawn slide out from under me and head into his bathroom. I continued to lay down, stretching my arms and legs out in the bed.

Shawn returned soon after, his black cotton shorts where the only thing covering his body, leaving his chest bare. His hair was extra curly and messy but extremely attractive.

"C'mon you need to get your stuff together" he said leaning over me to press a kiss to my lips.

"I don't want toooo" I whined loudly. He shook his head letting out a small chuckle before sliding one hand under my thighs and the other behind my back.

I squealed as I felt Shawn hoist me up and out of his room. He pushed my door open before placing me down on the ground.

"I don't want to go to some stupid ball when I could be here with you" I said with a small smirk, my arms sliding around his neck as I pressed my body against his.

"Mm me too" he said wrapping his arms around my waist, rubbing his nose against mine. I pressed my lips against his passionately in desperate need for him right now. He began to kiss back with just as much passion before pulling away and tucking his head in my neck, his hot breath bringing goosebumps to my skin.

"I know what you're doing" he said raising his head to look at me with an amused look.

"I don't know what you mean?" I said playing innocent. "Oh really?" He said pushing me back against my bed as I rested on my elbows. He leaned down in front of my face and bit down on his lip.

"You want me to fuck you so we miss our flight" He huskily whispered not breaking eye contact once. My cheeks instantly heated up at the intense look in his eyes, making me want to rip those stupid black shorts off right now.

I groaned throwing my head back in annoyance. "Shawn" I whined looking back at him to see he hadn't moved at all.

"Please" I pleased feeling an ache begin to form between my legs. I pushed out my bottom lip into a pout.

He squeezed his eyes tightly before chewing harshly on his lip. He let out a deep breath before opening his eyes.

"Fine just a quickie" he ushered out before slamming his lips against mine.

-

"I'm so tired" I hushed out as Shawn drove us to the airport.

"Hm I wonder why?" Shawn sarcastically answered. I shoved his shoulder making him chuckle.

"Shut up. A girl has needs" I responded making him smile as he continued his drive to the airport.

My eyes ran along his appearance. He wore his signature black shirt and jeans that never failed to make me fall even deeper for him.

His hand reached over to my hand lacing over fingers together.

"Shawn, I know you said we'd figure it out but... how are we actually going to tell my parents?" I asked curiously paying attention to his reaction.

His eyes widened for a moment and I felt his grasp tighten on my hand.

"Shawn?" I whispered after a minute of him not answering.

"I don't know Emily" he snapped slithering his hand out of mine.

"Don't get mad at me. I didn't do anything... we're both thinking it?" I said.

"I know... I'm sorry. I just want to live in the present and where we are now because it's too good to worry about the future" he said pulling my hand up to his lips leaving a lingering kiss.

I nodded realising he was right. I needed to stop stressing about the future and start living in my present because it was pretty darn amazing.

I glanced back over at Shawn watching the little things he would do from tensing his arm when he turned the steering wheel or scrunch his eyebrows out when getting a red light.

I couldn't help sometimes but think about the future, what it would be like to marry Shawn and start a family with him. I knew that was what I wanted with him. I knew that my parents would think I was just a kid in love. Just a naive girl who didn't even know what love was.

But maybe I was a kid in love, but if this is what it's like to fall in love than I don't ever want to grow up.

-

A/N: I've low key got the rest of the book planned out in my notes so get ready for constant updates!!