15

"I think that I want it
It's all I really need
You say that you want it
Just tell it straight to me"

*Emily's Point Of View*

I walked into the apartment my wrists slowly loosing blood pressure from the shopping bags hanging off them.

I dropped them dramatically on the kitchen bench letting out a loud groan throwing my head back in relief. Shawn soon walked in with twice the amount of shopping bags as I did without a care or sweat on his face.

I had to admit that was hot.

We began to unpack the bags putting the food away in its correct spots.

"So what should we make for dinner then?" I asked curiously as I scanned the fridge curiously.

"How about we make pizza this time" he said making me laugh loudly. "You said before we left you were sick of pizza for dinner" I said with a chuckle.

"Okay so you don't want pizza?" He asked with a smirk laying on his mouth. My head shot up to look at him. "No! Pizza's good!" I yelled a little too loud and maybe a bit too quick. A blush rose to my cheeks realising how weird that would've looked.

He stood there leaning against the counter just smirking at me for a while. Beginning to get shy, I turned back towards the fridge.

"Okay I'll get all the ingredients and you get the sauces and spices" I said beginning to grab some cheese, ham, salami pieces and two pizza bases.

I turned around seeing Shawn put down the pizza sauce, a bunch of random spices and sauces, a cutting board and a spoon.

I passed him his pizza base as we began to make pizza. I emptied the pizza sauce onto my plate, handing it to Shawn as I spread it into the pizza base with my spoon.

I reached for the cheese, Shawn hands grabbing it at the same immediate time.

"Hey. I was first!" I yelled playfully yanking on the graded cheese packet.

"Okay okay" He said holding his hands up in surrender making me giggle.

I began to sprinkle some cheese over my pizza when Shawn bumped me on purpose making the cheese spread along the counter.

"Hey!" I called out.

"Oops" He said innocently.

I dipped my finger into the pizza base sauce before running it down the brim of his nose before tapping his nose at the end.

"Two can play at that game"

Those were the exact same words I thought when Shawn hated my guts and I retaliated being as rude as him. Now the meaning was so much different.

I was brought out of my thoughts as I felt an egg crack on my head.

Where did he even get that from?

I looked up in shock seeing him evilly smirking with the carton of eggs in his hands.

"Don't you dare" I said grabbing the flour from the cupboard.

"Put down the flour Em" he said glaring at me playfully.

"Put down the eggs Mendes" I said with an evil smirk.

It was silent between us, just one another staring at each other before soon enough an egg was being thrown at my head, quickly ducking as it went behind me.

"Oh your on" I said throwing handfuls of flour at him as he began throwing egg after egg until we were completely covered in a mixture of flour and eggs.