74

"How long will I love you
As long as stars are above you
And longer if I can
How long will I need you
As long as the seasons need to
Follow their plan"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

I woke up to the feeling of Shawn's arms wrapped around my waist tightly as I took in a whiff of his cologne.

He always had the same smell and I just wanted to drench my sheets and hoodies in it so I could smell it all the time.

"Hmm... good morning" he whispered, his voice raspy and husky. I loved his morning voice. He pressed his lips to my temple making me snuggle deeper into his chest.

"It's the afternoon actually" I responded glancing at his alarm clock that was sitting on his bed side table.

2:00pm, it read.

"Shit we slept in pretty late" he said with a chuckle making me giggle. His arms wrapped tightly around my body, pulling me closer if that was even possible.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked curiously, propping my head up, leaning my chin on his chest as I stared at him.

He looked down at me, letting out a laugh at how focused I was on him.

"Actually... I wanted to take you out on a date" he said softly making the corners of my lips turn up into a wide grin.

"What time?" I asked curiously wondering when I should estimate to get ready.

"7 o'clock, shall we say?" He said in a posh accent making me giggle before snuggling back into his chest.

"We shall say that" I replied as I felt his chest vibrate while he laughed.

"C'mon lets go eat some breakfast... or lunch - I don't know" he said making me giggle as he helped me up.

"Damn you look good in my clothes" he admitted as he pulled me against his chest by my waist. I was wearing his large black shirt with just my Lacey underwear underneath. If we weren't so tired last night I was sure there wouldn't be anything underneath.

"Thank you" I replied leaning my head against his chest to prevent him from seeing my rosy cheeks.

He grabbed my hand before leading me towards the kitchen. I took a seat on the stool as he twisted the knobs to turn the stove on.

Boy, I could get used to this.

-

I slid my silver earring into my right ear, completing my look for the date. My head tilted to the right as I analysed my outfit.

I wore a red floral dress that hugged my curves in all the right places yet wasn't cutting off my circulation. I curled my hair into soft curls, while I applied light makeup with a nice red lip. I slipped on my simple black heels which completed the look.

I let out a deep breath before nodding at myself in reassurance. I heard a soft knock on my door, Shawn letting me know we had to leave now.

I grabbed my clutch, slipping my phone and lipstick inside before swinging my door open.

There stood Shawn wearing black as always. But it was different. He had on a black button up underneath a black velvet blazer. He paired it was some black pants and some slick black shoes.

How did he always wear black yet seem to look like a fashion icon.

He looked good.

"Wow... you - Uh.. you look amazing" he managed to get out making me look down at my outfit as I blushed.