100

"You're an angel
In disguise
You're an angel
In my eyes"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

"Marry me?" He blurted out.

My body stiffened and my eyes shot open as I stared up at the blank ceiling above me. I was frozen in complete and utter shock.

"Emily?" I heard him ask making me shake my head and blink a few times to return back to reality.

I let out a deep exhale before turning my head to the left to face him.

"W-What?" I shakily made out as I stared at the wide eyed brunette in front of me.

His eyes widened, a realisation seemingly coming to him. He shot up grabbing his sweats that were on the floor beside his bed.

He sat up, his feet placed on the floor as he pulled the pants up his legs before heading towards his closet, pulling a few draws open before slamming them shut again.

I slowly sat up in confusion, holding the thin sheet up to cover my naked chest.

"Shawn?" I whispered confused to what he was doing.

He opened the last drawer throwing his socks and boxers on the floor before pulling out something and holding it behind his back.

"Shawn... what's going on?" I asked completely and utterly confused to what he was doing and still in shock from what he had just said minutes before.

"Emily..." he began, his knee dropping so he slowly made his way to the floor now leaning down on one knee.

I gasped at the familiar position I'd seen and went crazy over in every romantic movie.

Instead of jumping around squealing like the movies, my eyes widened and my hand instantly covered my gaping mouth.

"I-I wasn't supposed to do this now. Hell I wasn't supposed to do it for a month or so b-but it just - it just felt right" he said looking down at the small red velvet box that laid in his palm. He let out a small huff before opening the red box to reveal a beautiful ring.

it was a silver banded ring with some tiny diamonds layering the outside of the band with a bigger diamond cantering it.

My eyes glossed over with tears as my eyes flickered back and forth between Shawn and the ring.

"I love you Emily. I remember the first time we met, you caught my eye even before you thought I stole your coffee. You wore a pair of denim ripped jeans and this grey crop top. I can't remember if it was your famous Air Force ones or vans because I was so fixated on your beautiful face-" he said beginning to ramble as he looked down at the ring with a smile on his face thinking back to the memory.

"But you looked beautiful. Absolutely stunning and when you thought I stole your coffee- that had to have been the best moment of my life. Because I met you. And back then I would have never thought we would have gone through this crazy crazy journey together and ended up where we are now. But I'm glad we did because we are so much stronger now. And it made me realise actually how in love I am with you..." he said making eye contact with me, his eyes filled to the brim with tears threatening to spill any second now.

"How incredibly in love I am with you" he whispered looking deep into my eyes. I raised my hand quickly to wipe the sudden tear that slid down my cheek.

"I love you so much Emily. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want you to start a family..." he said switching hands to hold the ring box as he wiped his previous hand on his sweats.

"But before all that... Will you marry me Emily Rose?" He said holding the box out a little closer to me. My eyes going crazy as they flicked back and forth between Shawn and the ring.

"I-I-" I couldn't even manage to speak as a few more tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Yes... Yes. I'll marry you Shawn" I said softly still in complete and utter shock.

"You w-will?" He asked shocked by my own answer making me giggle.

"Yes" I nodded laughing through my tears at his reaction.

"Oh fuck" he whispered grabbing my left hand softly, taking the beautiful ring out of the box and slipping it on my ring finger.

I smiled staring at the ring as I moved my hand around to get the beautiful reflection off the moonlight.

"It's gorgeous. I love it" I said.

He quickly got up and placed his hands on my cheeks, pressing his lips onto mine.

"I love you" he said parting momentarily before pressing his lips back against mine.

"I love you too" I said pulling away from his lips.

"I'm so excited and scared... but so ready to spend the rest of my life with you" I whispered pulling his lips back against mine.

-

*Shawn's Point Of View*

*ONE WEEK EARLIER*

I aimlessly looked through the glass barrier that was the only thing between me and the tens on tens of wedding and engagement rings.

Glancing over the many different coloured rings, from silver and gold to even a rose gold colour.

"Shawn" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around smiling softly.

"Mr Rose" I said holding my hand out for him to shake which he took gladly.

"So I guess I know the reason why we're here" he said letting out a small sigh.

"Uhh- yes sir. I not only wanted to get your blessing- of course! But I wanted your opinion on a ring she'd love" I said glancing back down at the many rings.

"Simple, silver and has to have a few diamonds on it" he answered, a small smile rising to his face.

My eyes widened in shock.

"You're giving me your blessing?" I asked.

"Of course I am Shawn. You saved my daughters life before protecting your own. I know you love her. And I can tell she loves you" he said softly.

I smiled widely nodding at him.

"So why the exact detail for her ring?" I asked curiously.

"Ahh my daughter is obsessed with weddings. Sh head this journal her mother bought her to write her feelings - what'd she do? Write every single last detail about her most desirable wedding. From her wedding dress and wedding ring to the colour of the flowers" he said letting out a chuckle making me laugh alongside him.

We began to look through the glass at the rings, focusing more of my attention on the silver rings.

"Hey Mr Rose-" , "You can call me Heath" he said shooting me a smile.

"Sorry - Heath. Do you still have that journal?" I asked curiously as a knowing smile rose to his cheeks.

-

A/N: omfg but chapter 100