76

"I keep craving, craving, you don't know it, but it's true
Can't get my mouth to say the words they want to say to you
This is typical of love
Can't wait anymore, I won't wait
I need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

"It's gorgeous! Seriously! Look at it!" I said holding my hand out in front of our faces, getting a good view of the new promise thing that sat on my finger.

To say I was happy was completely understated. I was ecstatic. Blessed. Grateful.

Ecstatic, blessed and grateful to have the best boyfriend in the entire world.

"I'm glad you like it baby" he said leaning over the glove box to kiss my cheek.

"God Rhylee and Carly are going to go crazy!" I exclaimed clapping my hands together.

"Rhylee knows about us?" He said looking over at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yea... she found out somehow" I said with a shrug too busy staring at the beautiful ring to bother explaining.

He pulled a last turn, pulling into the parking spot out the front of our apartment.

"Ahh, I cant wait to finally be alone with you and just cuddle" I said making him smile before we hopped out of the car.

I shut my door behind me, hearing Shawn's soon after before seeing the headlights light up as he locked it.

"C'mon hurry" he said grabbing my waist and leading me quickly into the complex and the elevator. I squealed at the feeling of his cold fingertips on the skin along my hips.

He quickly pressed our floor number the doors shutting soon after. I giggled as I felt Shawn press me up against the elevator wall, his lips immediately being pressed up against my lips.

He pulled away as the elevator doors opened onto our floor.

"God I love you... did you know that?" He said resting his forehead against mine.

"You've only told me a million times" I said playfully making him chuckle before he lead me down the hall towards the apartment.

He slid the key into the lock, twisting it to the left before pushing the door open.

He shut the door behind him before pressing me against it. I giggled before feeling his lips press against mine. I immediately kissed back, my hands making there way up to the back of his head and tug on his brown locks lightly.

His hands grabbed the bottom of my thighs, lifting me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist, locking behind him.

His mouth dove into my neck, pressing his lips against my skin before sucking harshly.

I let out a small moan as he continued to nip at my neck. He pushed off the door and began to carry us towards his room, kicking the door open with the back of his foot.

Our lips never left each other's as we walked in and I was thrown down on his bed, my head falling to the right. Shawn got up to shut the door and begin to quickly remove his shoes.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion and curiosity as my eyes landed on a wooden looking acoustic guitar. It looked very loved, the gloss on the body was almost non existent.

"You play guitar?" I asked sitting up and looking towards him. He stopped unbuckling his belt as he now stood in a white singlet and his pants from dinner.