110

"Oh, take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
Oh, for I can't help falling in love with you"
(HIGHLY RECOMMENT LISTENING TO
THIS SONG)

-

*Shawn's Point Of View*

Today was the day.

The day I would be finally closing the chapter of one life and opening the chapter on a beautiful new one with my amazing wife.

It's crazy that I will soon be able to call her my wife. I know marriage is just a sheet of paper. But it's so much more and means so much more.

I pulled my blazer on tighter as I tilted my head and looked over myself in the mirror. A black suit lay over my frame with a white under top with a black tie that wasn't done up yet. A simple white rose lay pinned to my blazer just like Emily wanted.

A rose boutonnière

Check.

"I can't believe your getting married" I heard a small voice pick up from the corner of the room. I glanced at the door through the mirror to see my beautiful sister leaning against the door frame.

"Me either" I breathed out, letting out a nervous breath of air.

She walked towards me, her heels clicking against the floor as she made her way in front of me. She pulled me to face her by my undone tie.

I was planning to get Brian to do it up but let's be real... Theres no way Brian could tie up one either.

She flipped and turned the tie until it was finally done up laying neatly on my chest.

"Thanks" I whispered.

"I'm really proud of you... I know this is so cliché. The baby sister giving the older brother a pep talk before his wedding. But it's true. I am so proud of you. Your in a really good place again and I'm so happy to be back in your life" she said smiling as she rocked back and forth on her heels, both her hands held behind her back.

"Your a dork" I said wrapping an arm around her shoulder as we smiled in to the mirror.

"But I love you" I said making her lean her head against my arm.

"Okay, mom sent me in here to come get you... it's starting!" she said squealing the end part. I chuckled at her excitement and I could wish my excitement would come up yet but at the moment all I was feeling was complete and utter nerves.

What if she got cold feet?

What if she ran at the alter?

I shook my head, glancing at myself one last time in the mirror before making my way into the hallway where my parents, Brian and Aaliyah were with Emily's parents and her bridesmaid standing right beside them.

I heard gasps all around me and an obvious whistle from my mum as I walked into the hallway. I rolled my eyes chuckling at them clapping.

I felt a hand clap onto my back, glancing behind me to see Brian smiling widely.

"Your getting fucking married"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

"I'm okay. I'm okay" I repeated as I hand blew my face to try dry my tearful eyes as I'd had the second breakdown of the day.

I was reaking with nerves as the closer and closer it got to the time.