21

"She's got a book for every situation
Gets into parties without invitations
How could you ever turn her down?
There's not a drink that I think could sink her"

-

*Shawn's Point Of View*

I woke up to the sound of loud knocking.

"Emily, Emily! Time to get up!" I heard a voice yell, quickly coming to recognise it as Emily's mum.

Why was she knocking on my door- oh shit.

My eyes widened as Emily lay cuddled up against my chest, her head tucked into my neck.

"Emily" I whispered shaking her lightly.

"Em. Baby" I continued to attempt to wake her, her eyes slowly fluttering opening.

"Mm?" She mumbled.

"Emily c'mon" her mum yelled banging on the door.

"Fuck" she said her eyes widening before sitting up, her blonde hair cascading down her back.

"Get in the closet" she whispered yanking the covers off, swinging the door closet door open.

"What?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Go" She said sternly ushering towards the closet. I rolled my eyes playfully before walking in to the closet.

I leaned against the wall, crossing my arms as I heard Emily opened her bedroom door.

"Sorry I must've slept in" She spoke as I attempted to peak through the crack of the door.

"Yea your not the only one, Shawn isn't up yet either. Go wake him up and bring him down for some breakfast" she said before I could hear her walk down the hall as Emily shut the door behind her.

"You can come out now" she said making me swing the door open.

"That was close. Imagine if you didn't have a lock" I said biting on my lip nervously.

"Yea I know... we need to get to your room without anyone seeing us" she said grasping the door knob.

"Let me" I said opening the door. I looked left and right before grasping her hand and running down the hallway into my room, slamming it behind me.

"Oh my god" Emily said before bursting into a fit of giggles.

I chuckled before realising that I basically had her pressed up against my door.

I looked into her eyes as she stopped laughing.

"God... you're fucking stunning" I said my thumb caressing her cheek softly.

"Not so bad yourself Mendes" she said a cheeky grin on her lips. I chuckled before leaning down to her lips.

I pressed mine against hers softly, instantly feeling her lips mould into mine. I slowly began to kiss her passionately. The kiss was full of passion and need for one another. Not in a I want to rip your clothes off way, but in a your lips feel amazing on mine and I want them there for longer.

"Emily?" I heard her mum call from outside my door knocking lightly on my door. I retreated from the kiss, pressing my hand over her mouth to prevent her from talking. Her mum would be so skeptical if she found her daughter in my room.