EPILOGUE

*5 YEARS LATER*
*Emily's Point Of View*

It had been 5 years since we got married. 5 years since everything started. And now here we were. With a beautiful almost six year old little girl. She grew up to have Shawn's beautiful curls and his gorgeous eyes.

We also gave birth to twins, Tilly, a beautiful now two year old girls and Thomas a handsome little two year old boy.

Shawn and I had our shares of ups and downs but we made it through the roller coaster of life and are still as happy and in love as we could possibly be.

I had finally convinced Shawn to start writing more songs and send a demo into a record company.

And that's what he did. Now he was one of the biggest pop stars in the world, releasing his now third album called 'Shawn Mendes'.

He had two other albums called 'Illuminate' and 'Handwritten' and I was so proud with how far he'd come.

He had even put the song he wrote for me, 'Imagination', on one of his albums.

I had been surprisingly offered a modelling contract with IMG modelling agency. At first I was a little hesitant with being away from Shawn and the kids for work but they were extremely lenient and willing to work around my schedule.

In a few weeks, we were going to be joining Shawn on his world tour that would last a whole year. Carly was even coming as she was now Shawn's stylist!

After his world tour, we were planning to settle down for a while. Send the kids to school and finally become a normal family. Shawn would still be releasing music just not as frequently and not many more expected world tours.

I was happy. I was finally happy with how everything turned out. I had gotten my university degree that barely took into count with my future but if it wasn't for me moving to Los Angeles for university I would never have met Shawn.

I now had three beautiful children and an amazing husband who I loved with all of my soul.

We'd gotten everything we wanted.