16

"Innocent love
I need to go somewhere
I need somewhere to come down
I need some way to make you smile"
-
*Shawn's Point Of View*

I woke up to the sun just rising over the city, the stars fading away now. I looked down to see Emily snuggled in my arms, her head tucked into my neck.

I ran my fingertips up and down her arm looking down at her. Her hair was tossed behind her shoulder as she looked absolutely adorable. Her mouth parted slightly with her eyes softly shut.

I ran my finger over her precious lips that I was so desperately wanting to kiss. As tempted as I was to shake her awake and kiss her, I refrained myself from doing so because she looked so peaceful.

An annoying beeping began blasting loudly against my ear drum. I watched Emily's eyebrows frown and her eyes squint tightly. She squirmed in my arms before rolling over her slamming down on my alarm to hit the snooze button. She slowly rolled back into my arms, her hand landing on my cheek.

"Jeez did you really have to smash it?" I said with a cheeky grin. Her eyes shot open as her eyes frantically looked around my room before landing on me.

"Sorry. I must've fallen asleep last night" she said yawning.

I pulled her closer to me, leaving a kiss on her forehead.

"Your dad would kill me if he saw us" I whispered down to her making her frown and I wondered if I shouldn't have sent that.

She sighed before sliding the covers off us, sitting up about to leave. "Hey get back here" I said pulling her back into my arms making her giggle.

"Where do you think your going?" I said with a chuckle but actually wanting to know why she was trying to leave.

"I was just going to leave before you kicked me out" she said with a shrug as if it was obvious making me frown even more.

"I wasn't going to kick you out" I said looking at her puzzled. She looked up at me with a glimmer of hope in her eyes. "You weren't?" She said softly.

"No why would I do that?" I asked looking back in her eyes. "I dunno' last time you kinda left me hanging" she said looking elsewhere.

I sighed at the memory of leaving her in the living room after I had kissed her. I was so confused and angry at my unprofessionalism and the lack of my ability to stay away from her.

"I'm sorry about that. I really am Em. But I'm not going anywhere" I said with a smile. She smiled back before quickly pecking my lips.

I chuckled at her cuteness reaching my hand up to caress her cheek. My thumb softly rubbing softly up and down from her lips to under her cheek bone.

I knelt my head down pressing my lips softly against hers. I could feel her smiling through the kiss as she pulled me closer, her lips moving with mine. My tongue slipped in her mouth as we heavily made out.

She jumped off me, my alarm blaring a second time. Turns out when she smashed my alarm she hit the snooze button and not the cancel.

"Last night was good" I said as she sat up as I laid with my head leaning against the bed frame.

She blushed blushing her hair in front of her face. "It was" she mumbled with a small smile on her face.

"Your adorable" I said pulling her onto my lap, one leg on each side of my legs. She straddled my lap as I laced our fingers.

I leaned up kissing her softly as we continued our interrupted make out session. My hand holding the side of her face as her hands were wrapped around my curls tugging them softly.