92

"I can't imagine a world with you gone
The joy and the chaos,
the demons we're made of
I'd be so lost if you left me alone"

-

*WARNING: SEXUAL ABUSE WILL COME UP IN THIS CHAPTER TO ANYONE WHO COULD BE TRIGGERED BY THAT I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT READING THIS CHAPTER*

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

All I could hear where the back and forth bickering between the three of them upstairs. It had been going on for at least two hours now and I was definitely feeling the migraine now.

I could feel my eye throbbing and definitely knew it was going to bruise and swell soon. I wasn't sure if my eye could open or not really because opening my eye was the same as having it closed. It was dark again.

So many unanswered questions ran through my head over and over again;

Would I ever get out of here?

Was anyone looking for me?

Did my dad even care?

Did Shawn know?

God... Shawn.

I missed him so fucking much. His brown hair and the way he loved it when I ran my fingers through it or tugged softly.

Or his beautiful deep brown eyes that looked so kind, enough to melt my heart.

I miss everything about him.

From his amazing smile to his scar on his cheek bone or his lazy eye.

He always saw these as imperfections, yet I thought his imperfections just made him even more perfect and incredible.

I couldn't even imagine what I would be doing and going through if this was the opposite way round.

I genuinely wouldn't know what to do. I wouldn't be able to sleep or think. I definitely knew I would've dropped everything and done anything to help him.

He was coming. Right?

I froze up at the sound of footsteps running above me and down the stairs to the front of my door.

"Stop Jake!" I heard Rhylee shout.

The door swung open making me wince once again at the bright light.

I briefly saw James and Rhylee rushing down the stairs looking what seemed... worried or. Terrified almost?

That was the last thing I saw before Jake slammed the door shut and the echoing sound of a lock being heard.

I gulped in fear. I hadn't been alone in a room with Jake since he'd beaten me.

My eyes flicked up to Jakes face as he pulled on the old string light that was swinging side to side.

My eyes widened as my legs inched closer to my chest in attempt to protect myself.

"You know, I don't know why you ever left me... I was nothing but good to you" he said slowly walking over to me.

All you could hear was the sound of the floorboards creaking as he made his way closer to me. He bent down, resting one knee on the floor as his face was in front of mine.

"I treated you like a princess..." he said softly reaching up to my face to softly caress my face.

"I'm not going to hurt you" he said taking note of my shaking figure and wide eyes.

He pulled the cloth out of my mouth as I stayed there frozen in place. I couldn't move. Or speak. I was frozen in place. It felt like I was a child learning to speak and move again.

"We're just going to have a little fun" he whispered as a menacing smirk came across his lips.

A particular memory of when he said those exact words came back to me;

"Jake I-I don't want to. I'm tired" I said flipping over onto my side as I attempted to get back to sleep.

Jake had snuck into my window again, completely drunk out of his mind. He was obviously on something by the large size of his pupils and the pale colour of his skin.

"C'mon your my girlfriend" he said pulling on my arm so my body was laying in the middle of the bed.

"Jake p-please. I don't want to" I stuttered out as his hands began to pull my pyjama pants down.

"We're just going to have a little fun"

That was one of the first times of many.

This was not going to be the first of many more.

My quivering lip formed into a harsh scowl as my body tensed and my eyes squinted at him in a deathly glare.

"Fuck you" I spat out as I began to wriggle around in the tight ropes.

"Oh honey... I was going to go easy on you" he said placing a palm on my cheek softly making me look up at him with the same hard glare.

"Not anymore" he spat, venom dripping from his tone as his fist went straight into my mouth as the taste of metal enveloped my mouth.

I was so used to the taste of blood. Especially with Jake in my presence.

He pushed the rope on the metal pipe behind me upwards so my hands were now held up above my head, making me even more vulnerable.

His fingertips ran up my sides, touching skin from the rips on my shirt. I still had no idea how they got there.

I felt his finger go under my bra strap, lifting it up before letting it go to slap back onto my skin.

His tongue poked out to lick his lips as I smile formed on his lips. He quickly tugged on one of the tips on my shirt tearing it off my torso as I now sat there in just my basic cream bra.

I squirted furiously, feeling a cold liquid run down my wrists and down my back. I had tugged so hard on the rope that my wrists were now bleeding.

"Stop! Stop! Jake!... Stop!" I shouted out as I heard the sound of bangs from the other side of the door.

I winced at the blood pressure that came running quickly back to my calves as he untied my legs.

He immediately pulled down my pants, letting them hand of the ankle of my foot.

"Please... p-lease" I stuttered our through my hysteric sobs.

He didn't even take in my words as I watched him, attention focused solely on my body and removing my clothes.

The next hour or so was the longest hour of my life. The most terrifying and excruciatingly painful hour of my life.

I laid there limply as he assaulted me.

As he raped me.

And there was nothing I could do but just lay there.

Maybe Shawn wasn't coming after all.

-

A/N: this was such a hefty fucking chapter to write because it's such a sensitive topic