46

"If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you
Drive highways and byways to be there with you
Over and over the only truth
Everything comes back to you"

-

*Shawn's Point Of View*

Emily was sound asleep in my chest and I was thankful that she was feeling better and actually could get some sleep.

Me on the other hand was the total opposite, I had so many thoughts in the back of my mind that when this time of the night comes they all start floating to the front. So many questions that I couldn't answer.

What am I going to do about Camila? Emily is going to hate it if Camila and I hang out. But I can't just cut Camila off. I've known her since I was thirteen. She was my first best friend. My first girlfriend. My first love. My first everything. We had too much history too give up just because my feelings weren't reciprocated.

What is Emily and I? We weren't officially dating and it made me wonder if we should be dating. I didn't want her thinking she was just some girl I was going to sleep with then flick to the curb. I want her to be my girlfriend because I love the damn girl. But it's a difficult situation we're in.

What about her parents? If Emily and I became official we wouldn't be able to tell anyone, especially her parents. I could end up in jail and loose my job. I loved Emily and she was definitely worth the risk, but knowing that risk could make me loose my job that I've worked up to for years, or even worse, put me behind bars.

"What's on your mind?" I heard a voice whisper making me jump lightly and glance down at Emily who was staring back up at me with beautiful brown eyes.

I sighed, "it's nothing".

She frowned sitting up and leaning her body weight on her elbow to look at me.

"It's obviously not nothing if your still awake aimlessly staring at the ceiling" she said with a playful smile.

I grin rose to my mouth at the sight of her smiling.

I pulled her close to my chest, feeling her head snuggle closer into me.

"Just a lot of thoughts, nothing for you to worry about" I said before kissing her forehead.

"Are you sure? If I've done some-" "No. You've done nothing wrong" I interrupted making her nod.

"I'm just worried about us, I could get in serious trouble for what I'm doing Emily" I breathed up as I felt her tense against me.

"S-so... you don't want do this anymore?" She whispered.

"No! No. No. No. I'm willing to take the risk, I just want to let you know that I'm putting a lot on the line for you because I love you. I really do" I said as she stayed there in silence. I worried beginning to think I'd done something.

"Em?" I whispered thinking maybe she'd just fallen asleep.

She sniffed before answering "Y-yea?" She stuttered.

"Hey, Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked as I moved down the bed so I was face to face with her.

She wiped under her eyes before letting out a deep breath.

"N-No One has ever done s-so much for me. O-or risked so m-much for me. Y-your so different to J-Jake" She said letting out a sad chuckle.

Hearing his name come out of her mouth made me scowl.

"Well Jake was a dickhead. He didn't deserve you at all. You deserve to be treated like a queen. What he did to you is unspeakable and I promise you I will never let him near you again or anyone with those types of intentions. Just know I'm always going to care for you and I'm always going to be here for you. I love you" I said kissing her forehead.

"God your so good to me.... I love you" she replied for pressing her lips onto mine, my tongue entering her mouth straight away. I placed my hand on her cheek, deepening the kiss.

She pulled away to say, "I'm so in love with you Shawn". I rested my head against her forehead, "And I'm so in love with you Emily".

After looking at each other for a few seconds in awe I pulled her against me. I loved being able to hold her, her arms snaked around my neck as her legs were intangled with mine.

I pulled the covers over us as I held her body close to mine never wanting to let her go. This woman had me. I had never felt this strongly about Camila and I've been with Emily for not even a fifth of the time we were together.

I stared at her as her eyelids slowly fluttered shut as she fell asleep. I brushed her hair out of her face, if landing behind her shoulders. My eyes trailed down her face to her plump lips wishing I could kiss her all the time.

I kissed her forehead before whispering, "goodnight".

-

A/N: OKAY BUT WHO THINKS NIALL AND SHAWN SHOULD COLAB BECAUSE YES. Also sorry I didn't update much recently I've been havin a shit ole' time at home but I do really appreciate all the comments and votes cos I love waking up to that!