20

"I feel like I'm drowning
I'm drowning
You're holding me down and
Holding me down"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

"He's already dead asleep" Shawn said glancing at George who was sleeping adorably on Shawn's shoulder.

"Yea well he's five Shawn they can't stay up to all hours like us" I said simply with a smile.

"Up all hours huh? Doing what?" He asked looking at me with a smirk.

"I didn't mean it like that!" I cried shaking my head in embarrassment.

His eyebrows did a little dance making me giggle and the embarrassment of what'd I'd mistakenly said fled my mind. We walked up the stairs and to George's guest room.

He set him down in the single bed, tucking him under the sheets. He began to tuck him in on the sides of his body like my dad used to do when I was a kid. It was extremely adorable to see Shawn like this with George.

"Goodnight buddy" he said caressing his cheek before standing up.

"Night Georgey" I said kissing his forehead softly.

I followed Shawn out of the guest room, shutting the door softly behind me.

"I guess I should get going to sleep" he said pointing his thumb in the direction of the guest room down the hallway.

"Yeah. Me too" I breathed out not being able to look away from his gorgeous brown eyes.

"Well goodnight darl" he said holding my head with his hands before pressing his soft lips lightly to my forehead. I closed my eyes wanting to savour this moment forever.

He smiled at me before walking down the hall towards his room. Leaving me standing there and wanting more.

-

I tossed and turned, nothing was going to get me to sleep.

I've counted sheep, counted to 100 three time's. I really just can't get my head away from the thought of Shawn.

I sighed reaching for my phone on my bedside table.

I unplugged it before unlocking it and going to Snapchat.

I took a Snapchat with a filter, looking absolutely disgusting but I couldn't be bothered taking another.

I sent it to Shawn hoping he was awake so we could snap back and forth until I got tired

A Snapchat notification went off on my phone making me smile.

I glanced at it seeing it was a Snapchat from Shaun.