104

"Hm, we keep this love in this photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts were never broken
And time's forever frozen still"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

"Shawn. Fucking hurry up!" I screeched tilting my head back to lean against the end of the bed.

"I'm here baby, this fucking elevator is taking for ever" he said muttering the ending as if I couldn't here it.

"Did you text Carly?" He asked as the sound of the elevator singing could be heard in the background.

"Y-y-Yeah. She's coming" I struggled to get out as I heavily breathed in and out.

"I'm here baby" I heard him say before the sound of the front door swinging open could be heard and quick steps heading towards me.

"Come on baby... I'm going to need you to push off your legs in three... two... one." He said helping me get up as I pushed all my strength into my legs to stand up.

I groaned in pain as I felt an extremely painful sharp pain in my abdomen.

"Let's go... come on Em, you got this" he whispered in my ear, his voice somehow calming me down slightly. His arm was around my waist as my arm was wrapped around his shoulder, holding myself up.

"Is Carly here y-" , "Emily!" I got interrupted by the familiar sound of my best friends voice.

"C-carly" I softly said feeling too weak to shout before wincing in pain once again.

"Babe, lets just get you to the hospital and then you can talk to Carly" Shawn said helping me down the hallway where a wide eyed Carly came and assisted on my other side.

"Hold up!" I heard Shawn shout before running into my old room, also known as the nursery, returning a few seconds later with the baby bag we had prepared for this moment.

-

"Do you want some ice cream?" Shawn said placing a hand on my thigh as Carly drove his car.

"Shawn why on earth would she want-" Carly began to argue but I interrupted her before she could finish.

"Give me the fucking ice cream" I hissed out, the small bowl of Caramel fried ice cream ending up in my lap in a matter of two seconds.

I ripped the lid off the container praying the amazing taste I had been craving all night would soothe the pain.

I took a spoonful shoving the ice cream in my mouth. "Mmmm" I moaned out in bliss as the ice cream made me forget I was in labour for ten seconds before another contraction hit me.

I groaned out in pain my hand holding over my stomach as I hissed out.

"Carly hurry! Please" I begged.

"We're here! We're here!" I heard her shout pulling into a park before Shawn hopped out and swung my door open quickly, assisting me out of the car.

"Come on, I got you baby" he said softly as Carly ran to my left side to help me through the front doors.

"She's in labour! Can we get some help!" I heard Carly shout at the nearby paramedics. The woman's wide eyes flicked towards us before her and two other paramedics rushed over, a wheel chair in the hands of one of them.

They quickly made there way over to us, carefully but quickly placing myself into the chair before safely pushing us inside the building, Shawn and Carly rushing by my side the whole time.