56

"Every time I see you baby I get lost
If I'm dreaming, baby, please don't wake me up
Every night I'm with you I fall more in love
Now I'm laying by your side"
{WOULD RECOMMEND LISTENING TO ATTACHED SONG}

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

It had been a few days since I'd left the doctors with the shocking news that I wasn't pregnant. A part of me wished Shawn had never noticed the two lines on the pregnancy stick but another part of me felt like it brought us so much closer.

Right now you were laying on the couch, his back was pressed against the back of the couch as yours was pressed against his chest.

Some random movie Shawn had put on was playing but I was too busy focusing on the feeling of his fingertips against my stomach as he stroked up and down against my skin.

I moved to lay on my back as I watched him pay attention greatly to the movie playing. The way his eyes moved quickly around the screen as an action scene played.

His head was leaning against his hand as it held his head up to see over my body. My eyes trailed down to his lips watching them move in nervousness from the intensity of the film.

He was god damn perfect. In every single way and there was no person that I could picture my future with. He brought out a different kind of me. I used to not care about my studies and go to parties constantly. Shawn making me go to classes every time used to be a constant struggle but now I did it with ease.

Every time I see him I get lost. Completely and utterly lost in him and my love for him. The way his eyebrows furrowed and twitched when he was confused. When his tongue would poke out of his lips when he was focused. The way his dimples would indent into his cheeks when he was smiling.

Just the thought of him smiling was enough to make me giddy and smile all day long.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realise Shawn was now looking at me.

"Hmm? Did you say something?" I whispered wondering if I had been so out of it that I didn't hear him talk.

"No" he mumbled continuing to intensely stare at me. "Is there something on my face?" I asked patting my cheeks down making him smile and shake his head no.

Ugh those dimples.

"Unless beauty is something. Then yes you are too beautiful" he whispered making a cute fake angry expression. I giggled at his poor expression that actually looked more adorable then angry.

"Your so beautiful. So so beautiful" he whispered making me blush and look down. His fingers slid under my chin and push upwards softly so I was now looking back at him.

He leaned forward softly pressing his lips against mine. The second our lips connected I was sent to a world of euphoria. They were like the gold pot at the end of the rainbow or the jackpot at the casino.

I couldn't even explain the way he made me feel. It felt like electricity where being thrown into my veins all through my body.

I reached up to tangle my fingers in his soft hair as he placed one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek. His finger beginning to slowly run up and down my cheek.

He pulled away, his lips hovering above mine. "Do you want to go to my room?" He asked not breaking eye contact. I nodded biting my lip in nervousness.

This felt different to the first time we were going to have sex.

He got up, reaching his hand out to help me up. I connected my hands to his making him pull me up against him. I laughed loudly as he lifted me up, my legs instantly wrapping around his legs as he held me up by the back of my thighs.