63

"I was standing
You were there
Two worlds collided
And they could never ever tear us apart"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

"Wow" Shawn repeated throwing his shirt over his multicoloured chest.

"Shut up, stop saying that" I said a blush forming on my cheeks.

"I can't believe we had sex... in paint... and I loved every minute of it" he said making my cheeks fire up even more than they already were.

"Luckily we put this sheet down" I said looking down at the white sheet that now strangely looked like an art piece. Colours were spread everywhere, some mixing together with hand marks spread around in the paint. I loved it.

"What're we going to tell your mom?" He asked.

I sighed trying to come up with an excuse to why there was now random coloured paint all over the wall.

"Tell me what? - oh my god" I heard my mom's voice as she entered the room.

My eyes widened but I was grateful we were dressed.

"What happened? I wanted one colour Jesus" she said shaking her head.

"Uhh... um we uh we..." , "we had a paint fight, we'll paint over it we promise Katherine" Shawn said without a stutter. It was scary yet impressive of how good he could lie.

"Okay okay, not tonight though. I came up to tell you we are having dinner soon" she said a small smile on her cheeks. At least she wasn't phased nor mad about the paint on the wall.

"Okay... I guess we'll go shower and get ready then" I said making her laugh before leaving the room.

As soon as she left I let out a large breath of relief. I didn't even realise I was holding my breath until now.

"That was so scary. I didn't know what to say" I said making him laugh.

"Thanks to me, I saved our asses" he replied making me giggle.

"Okay well I'm gonna go shower" I said before heading out of the 'sewing room' and towards my room.

I grabbed some leggings, a hoodie and some undergarments. I quickly grabbed my towel and headed towards the bathroom feeling like my body was drying up and about to crack open from all of the dry paint.

I shut the door behind me reaching into the showering to turn the water on to the right temperature.

As the water began to heat up, I started to remove my clothes, lifting my shirt up over my head and slipping my shorts down my legs leaving me in my bra and underwear.

I quickly stripped the rest down before hopping into the shower, feeling the warm water soothe my aching muscles and clean my body of crusty paint and sex sweat.

I stood under the shower letting the warm water trickle down my face, the shower screen and window steaming up from the heat of the water. Two hands grasped onto my waist making me shriek and turn around jumping back into the wall, my hands trying to shield my body from whoever was in here with me.

"Relax it's me" I heard Shawn whisper as he stood in front of me completely naked.

"Oh my god don't do that you scared the living daylights out of me" I said placing my palm on my chest, feeling my rapid heart rate.

I still remained in the corner trying to cover up my body. He'd seen my naked sure but we were so caught up in the pleasure and touch of one another that we never really paid attention to one another's bodies as much.

"I thought I told you not to cover up for me?" He asked a frown forming between his eyebrows. He reached forward, softly pushing my arms to my side.

"Turn around" He said making me look at him in worry. "I'm not going to hurt you" he said with a chuckle making me turn around as I bit down on my lip harshly.

I heard some shuffling around before I felt two hands massaging Shampoo into my head. I let out a breath feeling tingles throughout my body at the amazing sensation. Massaging my back and head was enough to put me in a trance.

He shielded my eyes as he washed the shampoo out before doing the same with the conditioner.

"Your turn" I said with a smile before pushing him under the water. I reached for the same cherry blossom shampoo, standing on my tippy toes to massage it into his scalp, doing the same for the conditioner.

He turned around reaching for the body wash, squirting a generous amount on his hands before running his hands over my body. Hands running from my shoulders, between the valley of my breasts to my thighs.

I reached for the body wash before repeating his actions on his body. As much as I wanted him to make love to me again right here and now, I knew my body couldn't take it. We'd had sex a few times but my body still had to adjust to his size. I knew if we did I'd be limping the moment I got out of the shower.

I took a step forward standing under the shower with him, the water running down both of our bodies. His arms reached behind me, fingertips running up and down my back. I leaned my head on his shoulder wrapping my arms around to rest on his back.

His fingers softly ran up my back to the top of my head and back down, sending shivers through my spine.

There we stood just in one another's company, in another embrace. It was so calming and peaceful.

A knock made us quickly jump a part.

"Honey dinners almost ready!" I heard my mom yell behind the door.

"Yep I'll be out in a sec" I replied, her footsteps leaving the door soon being heard. I quickly shut the water off and hopped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my head and one around my body.

I gave one to Shawn which he ruffled through his hair before wrapping around his waist.

"I'll see you down there" he said pulling me close to him before pressing his lips against mine. I kissed back resting my hands on his shoulders.

He pulled away before pecking my nose and leaving the room. I grabbed my comb running it through my messy hair before changing into my hoodie and leggings.

I hung my towel up before making my way downstairs for dinner.

There sat my mom and my dad as Shawn laughed at something my mom said.

"Ahhh here she is. Finally!" My mom said making me smile before sitting across from my dad, beside Shawn.

I was surprised to see my dad was actually here for dinner, knowing this had to be the first time in over a year. It was usually just my mom and I.

I felt Shawn's hand rest on my thigh as I stared warily at my dads dinner plate. I shot him a small smile before digging into the dinner my mom had made.

-

A/N: okay I love Shawn sooo much but what's with him leaving Q&A's and not answering people's questions that are somewhat related to Camila. Like someone asked 'what inspired you to write Señorita?" And he literally just left the Q&A, people pay like $300 for that. Like it makes me suspicious that it's PR, wouldn't you just admit it already???