99

"It's you, it's always you
If I'm ever gonna fall in love I know it's gon' be you
It's you, it's always you
Met a lot of people, but nobody feels like you"

-

*Shawn's Point Of View*

"How was the session?" I asked Emily as she got into the car.

It had been a few weeks since I suggested we take her to some counselling sessions or some sort of therapy and I was so glad I did that.

"It was really good. She thinks this could be my last one but wants to double check on Friday" she said a smile rising to her lips. A real genuine smile.

"That's really good baby" I said starting the ignition up and reversing out of the parking lot.

I had been here for her 24/7 and I had seen tremendous progress in her. She had gotten back to her healthy weight, her eyes no longer had that dull lost look to them; being back to their sparking brown.

Her smile was finally back and so was her adorable giggle. I'd never appreciated her more in my life.

I reached over to her hand picking it up and raising her wrist to my lips, placing a soft kiss on the back of her hand before letting our intertwined fingers rest on the console box.

-

"Yeah and she even gave me this twenty dollar voucher to that smoothie bar downtown!" She said excitedly looking down at the card in her hand as we entered our apartment.

God that sounded nice. Our apartment.

I stared at her, a smile sitting on my face as I watched in awe at her happy self.

I reached over to grab her waist, pulling her body against mine making her eyes look up at me. Those beautiful brown eyes that made me weak at the knees.

"I'm so proud of you. You've done so well" I whispered pressing a soft kiss to her forehead.

"Thank you" she whispered back snaking her arms around my neck as I pulled away.

"I'm so glad you're okay. I'm so glad I get to finally show you off to the world" I said softly leaning my forehead against hers.

"Me too... I don't know how you got my dad to do it" she said softly, a small giggle exiting her lips.

"It wasn't easy" I replied chuckling at the memory of that week he seperate the both of us.

A comfortable silence fell upon us as we stood there standing in the middle of the living room, staring into one another's eyes. Her arms around my neck beginning to play with the curls on the back of my head as my thumbs began to draw small circles on her hips.

"I love you so much" she whispered her fingers halting for a moment.

"I love you too - so so much" I replied leaning down to connect our lips. She instantly kissed back passionately, her fingertips tugging on the ends of my hair as my hands ran up the sides of her body.

The kiss began to get more rough and handsy yet filled with so much love and passion.

My hand gripped the sides of her body as her hands ran from the back of my head to the sides of my neck as my tongue pushed past her lips.