45

"There's not a thing I could say
Not a song I could sing
For your mind to change
Nothing can fill up the space"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

I grabbed onto Shawn's arm harshly in attempt to have support if my legs gave way.

"Sorry" I muttered a blush covering my cheeks.

"No it's okay" he said smiling at me.

I was finally allowed to leave the hospital and I couldn't be more happy. I was supposed to be leaving last night but they kept me for longer in case.

My parents had left back to Washington last night but I was glad they had come and made sure I was okay.

Shawn handed me some sweats and his oversized hoodie. I took it and waited for him to turn around.

"Shawn turn" I said with a laugh at his smug face.

He rolled his eyes playfully before spinning around.

"Nothing I haven't seen before" he muttered making me blush furiously.

I slid the oversized hospital dress down my shoulders as it fell on the floor, leaving me in my bra and panties. I grabbed the hoodie sliding my arms in before pulling it over my head and onto my body, the soft material was so much better than the plasticy' hospital gown.

I grabbed the sweats, lifting one leg to slide the sweats on but failed to do so as I fell to the ground.

"Ugh! I hate this!" I yelled as Shawn turned around and quickly helped me up and into my sweats.

"It's only for this week, it'll get better" he said brushing my hair out of my face.

I nodded taking a deep breath to calm my annoyance at this whole situation.

"Come on let's go" He said wrapping an arm around my waist to stabilise me and assist me down the hospital corridors.

The fresh air hitting me was like breathing a new type of oxygen. It didn't smell like the hospital and I loved it. We walked to his car, helping me into the passenger seat and shutting the door behind me before running to the other side of the car.

"Alright let's go" he said before starting the ignition.

I smiled as we departed the hospital and made our way back to the apartment.

I frowned as I remembered that Shawn and I weren't exactly on good conditions before the incident.

"I'm sorry" I whispered making him look at me with a confused expression.

"I told you Em, this isn't your-" , "No not that" I interrupted making him looking at me intrigued.

"Before the party. I didn't let you explain about the whole Camila situation" I said beginning to fiddle with my fingers and becoming interested in my nail beds.

"It's okay I understood where you were coming from" he said placing his hand on my thigh and squeezing it softly. Tingles ran through my body from his touch.

"I just-" I began to speak before feeling my head lull to the side and my ears began to ring, my hold body beginning to feel fuzzy.

-

*Shawn's Point Of View*

"I just-" she started but stopped. I looked over at her in confusion to see her head hanging to the side as he body shook slightly, her mouth falling open.

My eyes widened as I quickly pulled over to the side of the road, cars beeping at me but I didn't care.

I undid my seat belt leaning over the console to hold her head up and clearing her airways. I ran my hand up and down her arm in an attempt to sooth her.

There is nothing I can do in a seizure, you just have to let them wear out and that was the hardest part about it. I hated to see her in pain and not be able to control it.

"Baby it's okay, it'll be over soon" I said just as she slowly stopped shaking. Her eyes squeezed shut as she reached up to her forehead, holding it in pain.

"Shawn?" She croaked our.

"I'm here baby. I'm here" I repeated as she took in a few breaths.

I reached into the back grabbing the medication she had to take after a seizure. Opening the packaging before popping the pill out of its packet. I grabbed my water bottle quickly as I waited for her to awaken.

"Baby I need you to take this pill. You have to after a seizure" I whispered as her eyes fluttered open to look at me confused.

"I had a seizure?" She asked.

I nodded making her sigh, grabbing the pill before swallowing it with a gulp from my water bottle.

"You okay?" I asked placing a hand on her cheek.

She looked at me sleepily before nodding.

"I'm good".

-

I assisted her down on her bed as she kicked her shoes off.

"I'll let you rest" I said leaving a kiss on her forehead.

"Shawn" I heard her say as she grabbed my wrist. "Hmm?" I hummed our turning around to face her.

"Please stay" she said making me smile down at her and nod.

She shuffled over on her bed, providing enough room for me to lay beside her.

I turned to face her to see her staring at the ceiling. "Whatcha' thinking about?" I asked making her look at me before facing my direction.

"Everything..." she said, a moment of silence overcome us before she spoke again. "Camila, You, My dad... James" She said her voice cracking when she said James.

I reached up to wipe the tear that had fallen down her cheek.

"Talk to me" I whispered making her look at me.

"I saw you and Camila at the hospital... it was the first thing I saw when I woke up" she whispered making me sigh.

"Then you would've seen me backing away from her and stomp off" I said making her bite her lip and smile.

"You're the only one I want" I said shuffling closer to her and placing my hands on her hips.

"I love you. Everything about you" I said.

"And for James..." I whispered leaning into to her, our noses against one another's.

"He'll get what's coming for him on Monday" I whispered making her smile before I pressed my lips against hers.

My hand fell against her cheek as her plump lips formed perfectly against mine.

"I love you" she whispered parting from my lips for a split second before pressing them back against mine quickly after.

-

A/N: OMG SO I watched after the other night and I actually really fucking liked it. The little symbols that were Harry in there were making me scream