25

"Don't you know I'm no good for you?
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin'
But nothin' ever stops you leavin'"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

As soon as we got home, we curled up together on the couch and popped on a movie. Toy story to be specific. We were both children at heart.

He laid back against the couch with me on top of him, my head laying on his chest and he ran his fingers from the top of my neck to the bottom of my back. His soothing fingers were enough to make me shiver... and all he was doing was rubbing my back.

"I know we spoke last night but I want you to talk to me if your not okay or just feeling a bit upset" he spoke making my eyelids flutter open from there close.

"Of course. Thank you" I said pecking his lips softly, my lips lingering on his for a short period of time before pulling away to smile at him then proceeding to lay down.

We laid there for a bit in a comfortable silence between us. Besides the sound of woody and buzz light year in the background.

"Hey Shawn?" I asked my eyebrows furrowing and confusion.

"Where were you born?" I asked curiously.

It took me a while to realise that I didn't really know anything about Shawn and he knew a lot about me. We had done a lot of stuff yet I still didn't even know his mom's name. We spoke about our favourite colours and food before I even knew him as a bodyguard but I didn't know anything really about him.

"Huh?" He asked looking down at him.

"Where were you born?" I asked curiously.

"Umm Toronto in Canada" he answered confused to why I had randomly asked that.

"What's your mom's name?" I asked glancing up at him.

His eyebrows furrowed and he glanced at the television as if deep in thought.

"Shawn?" I asked.

"Hm?" He bummed out.

"Your mom's name?" I repeated softly.

"What's with the random questionnaire?" He said chuckling almost nervously. Was there something he wasn't telling me?

"I just realised we don't really know each other that much. Or at all really. So I just thought I'd ask?" I spoke.

He moved to sit up and lay against the couch head , forcing me to sit up on his lap.

"Oh..." he said still not answering the question.

"Hey" I whispered tilting his head up to look at me.

"It's just her name" I said looking into his eyes to try grasp and emotion or hint he was giving.

"Emily please" He said squeezing his eyes tightly.

"W-What?" I stuttered our confused.

"You can't just barge into my life and ask me such personal questions" he said sharply.

"Sorry I didn't realise it was a sensitive subject" I said refusing to break eye contact.

"Well it is" he said sharply wiggling his hips uncomfortably. I took that as a signal to hop off him.

"Shawn I didn't mean to-" I said beginning to feel bad.

"Well you did" he spat glaring at me before walking to his room following by the sound of the slam of the door.

No... I was not going through this again. This phase where he acts like he hates me. Not after the way he's been acting and treating me. He made me feel so special and happy. I prayed I hadn't just ruined that with my stupid curiosity and big mouth.

I decided I should give him some space and wrapped the fleece throw over my legs to replace the warmth that Shawn gave me a few minutes ago.

I turned the movie off and scrolled through my phone. I scrolled through my Instagram home page seeing many people who used to go to my high school were happily in relationships, posting adorable photos together.

I sighed and frowned knowing that if Shawn and I ever got into a relationship I wouldn't even be able to post about him. Yea I know not the biggest problem, but a girl just wants to show off what's hers.

I hadn't even thought about Shawn and I's... position? Stance? Relationship?

What were we? Where we a thing? Or was this strictly just friends with benefits?

No the way he's been acting is not just friends with benefits.

I sat in deep thought not even realising my phone has turned itself off and footsteps where making there way down the hall.

"M' going out" Shawn said quickly before walking out the door with the slam of the door.

Where was he going?

I sighed deciding to leave him be and get ready for bed, hoping he'd be back when I'd finished so we could talk and cuddle. But I knew he wouldn't be back.

I was anxious to sleep tonight, fear slowly arising in my veins at the realisation that I was alone.

I got up and walked to the bathroom, stripping down and hopping in the shower. I washed my body and my hair slowly devouring the feeling of the hot water caressing my skin.

I switched the tap off and dried myself down. I wrapped a towel around my body, making my way back into my room.

I rummaged through my draw picking out some underwear and a bra, slipping them on.

I sighed dropping my towel as I rummaged through my pyjama draw to hopefully find a baggy old t-shirt but I was unsuccessful.

I bit my lip considering grabbing one from Shawn's room. I dropped my towel before making my way to Shawn's room.

I slowly pushed the door open coming face to face to a surprisingly tidy room. Weren't guys supposed to be messy?

I walked over to his draw attempting to find a shirt but none of them felt okay to wear.

My eyes slowly drifted to the corner of the room where a black shirt lay thrown.

I walked over bending down to pick it up. It was his shirt he wore on the flight. I breathed in his beautiful sent before slipping it on, it falling just below my underwear covering myself. 

I smiled in satisfaction before heading back to my room and slipping under the covers. I switched the lamp off and pulled the covers over my head.

I sighed wishing I could just hear the front door open and Shawn coming home so he could sleep here. But after an hour of not being able to get a wink of sleep and Shawn not coming home I began to get frustrated that I couldn't fall asleep and worried that Shawn still wasn't back.

I sat up throwing the covers off my body before slipping out of bed and walking over to Shawn's room. I opened his bedroom door to the same empty room. I sighed walking in and shutting the door softly behind me before sliding into his bed, my noes being engulfed with the same heavenly scent as the shirt.

I smiled in satisfaction before slowly drifting off to sleep with a smile on my face.

-

A/N: OMG you guys are amazing! I'm on 20k views now, I went from 13k to 20k overnight so thank you so much it literally makes my day to wake up to comments, follows, views and votes.

ALSO, can we please discuss the behind the scenes video for señorita video. I am so uncomfortable at there awkwardness but also love

AND ALSO, WHO LOVES BILLIE EILISH