111

"They don't know about the things we do
They don't know about the "I love yous"
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us,
They don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right"

-

*Shawn's Point Of View*

She looked beautiful.

No. Stunning.

No. Gorgeous.

She looked out of this world and I can't believe I was getting the privilege to marry this amazing girl.

I watched as she walked down the aisle, her white lace dress following behind her. My breath hitched in my own throat as I finally made eye contact with her beautiful ones.

"Take good care of her son" her dad whispered into my ear before pulling me into a tight hug.

I will. I will always take care of her, if it's the last thing I do.

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

"I fucking love you so much" he whispered nuzzling his nose against mine.

"I love you too" I replied placing my hand softly on his cheek as I stared into his eyes. I was so in love. So completely and utterly head over heels in love with this guy and I felt like the most lucky girl right now.

We broke out of our own little trance not notice that there were tons of cheers, whistles and shouts coming from the people watching.

I looked out at all of my family and friends.

My dad stood proudly in the front row beside mine as he attempted to keep her from continuing to cry. Beside them was my brother Ivan and his wife Claudia. They smiled at me in approval.

Lily stood beside them, waving her hands furiously making me laugh as she notice she got my attention, giving me two big thumbs up. Beside's Lily was a very infatuated George who would not stop caressing Skylar's and Lila's little arms.

I awed at them as they both laid back in there twin stroller, gazing around at everything and everyone around them.

My Uncle Derrick and Aunt Felissa stood beside my parents as they cheered, my uncle loudly whistling.

I glanced to the other side of the alter to see Shawn's side of the family, being Karen and Manny with a few other family members I was expectant to meet later on.

Another loud whistle got my attention as I looked towards it, my eyes squinting to see who it was. My eyes widening to see Niall fucking Horan whistling with Louis Tomlinson cheering right beside him.

"Oh my fucking god" I said turning my head towards Shawn who was laughing at my reaction before pulling me into a tight embrace.

He laced our fingers, pulling my hand up to his lips, pressing down onto my skin softly, all whilst keeping eye contact.

He took a step down onto the carpet, before we made our way down the aisle, everyone congratulating us as we walked down.

-

Loud cheers and whistles erupted around the area as Shawn and I walked out onto the open area to enter the reception area.

I gasped looking around at the wonderfull set up. It was exactly what I described in my wedding planner. To the detail. To the white table cloths and white roses to the fairy lights and massive dance floor in the centre. It was set outside in a massive beautiful garden surrounded by bushes of roses and different sorts of flowers.