31

"You're my four leaf clover
I'm so in love, so in love
There's no one above up above
Forever's a long time, yes"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

"Oh my god Shawn" I whispered my hand covering my gaping mouth.

There stood Shawn in what looked like the most luxury hotel with a spectacular view. But what almost brought me to tears where the trail of rose petals on the bed.

I instantly broke down into tears.

"Hey no. This wasn't the reaction I was wanting" he said placing his hands on my waist.

"Don't cry baby" he whispered wiping my tears with his thumbs.

"I'm not sad" I said letting out a chuckle through my tears.

"It's happy tears. Extremely happy tears. No one has ever done something like this for me... Thank you Shawn" I said pulling him into a tight hug that lingered for a minute or so.

"I'm glad you liked it" he said, feeling his lips press firmly to my forehead.

"That's not all though" he said smiling at me.

"No shawn. Your too good to me" I said taking a step back. If he gave me anymore I was bound to die from a heart explosion.

He disappeared around the corner before returning a few seconds later with his hands behind his back.

He pulled out a gift bag behind his back.

"Happy birthday Em" he said holding it out to me.

My eyes began to water again as I smiled at him.

"I can't take that Shawn" I said taking a seat on the bed. If I stood for any longer my legs were going to give way any minute now.

"Please Em" He said ushering the bag towards me.

I sighed before shakily grasping the handles of the gift bag. I really hoped it was just a birthday card but I knew it wouldn't be.

I glanced in the bag to see a smaller pink gift box wrapped in a white bow. I reached down take a hold of it, it feeling extremely light.

Maybe it was just a prank? Just a prank gift because this was already everything I could ask for.

"Open it" he said sitting behind me, placing his palm comfortingly on my thigh.

I let out a breath before pulling in the ribbon unravelling it. I shakily lifted the lid of the box so come into view with a navy-blue velvety jewellery box.

I gasped putting the lid back on and shoving it into his hands. "Jewellery is expensive Shawn" I said standing up quickly.

"Please Em... I want you to have this... please" he pleaded holding the box out to me.

I reluctantly grabbed it, slowly taking the jewellery box out of the gift box.

I looked at Shawn warily making him nod towards the box to open it. I let out a shaky breath before opening it up. I gasped almost dropping the box to see a silver chain necklace with a small shiny diamond hanging of it in the shape of a circle.

It was definitely a real diamond and looked really expensive. I glanced up on the inside of the books seeing smelling writing of a brand.