38

"Baby if you want me,
then you better need me
'Cause I'm so done,
not being your number one"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

It had been a few days since I'd opened up to Shawn about my past relationship with Jake. It was weird having someone else other than my mom and Carly that knew about it. I thought he might've judged me for staying with him for so long after it all started. But he didn't and I was grateful so have met someone so understanding.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked Shawn as I popped onto the kitchen stool, swinging side to side.

"Not sure, up to you baby" he said making me smile at him widely.

"What?" He said a grin forming on his face.

"I love it when you call me that" I said looking down as a blush rose to my cheeks.

He shook his head with a chuckle before running his fingers through his luscious hair.

"Well, I was thinking of going shopping for a dress for the presidential dinner" I said looking at Shawn's reaction.

He looked at me as if I was crazy.

He walked around the corner and placed his hands on my hips.

"Okay I would do anything for you..." he said pushing himself between my legs and pressing his forehead against mine.

"But I am never going shopping with you again" he said making me giggle.

"It's fine... I'll just call Carly and Rhylee" I said as he pulled away.

I whipped my phone out, shooting Carly and Rhylee a text to meet at the mall in 20 minutes.

"Okay well I'm being nice and letting you not be guarded for a few hours. Please don't cause any trouble" he said pecking my lips softly.

"I'll try not to" I said shooting him a wink making him chuckle.

-

"So how's your little boyfriend?" Carly said flicking through the hanger rack.

I looked at her puzzled. "Boyfriend?" I cried out.

"Yeah. Shawn? Rhylee said-" she said before looking over at Rhylee who stood there with a guilty smile.

"Rhylee!" I yelled. "I'm sorry it just came out. I thought she already knew!" She said.

"No she didn't. You weren't even suppose to know" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well I know now. So how are you guys?" Carly asked leaning against a nearby wall as I flicked through the dresses.

"We're good. He's good" I answered with a shrug.

"What was that deal with that Camila chick?" Rhylee said standing beside Carly.

"They're just friends" I said pushing the thought of them being anything more to the back of my mind.

"And have you guys fucked?" Carly asked bluntly.

"Oh my god Carly" I squealed, feeling the blood rush to my cheeks.

"Well- have you?" She said laughing.

I didn't respond but the redness on my face answered itself.

"O em G, you guys have!" Rhylee said clapping her hands.

"Is he big?" She intruded. "Rhylee! I'm not telling you" I said shaking my head with a chuckle.