07

"Real sorry about your broken heart
I'm trying to walk on broken glass
Do it all again for art
Like had to write a song about it"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

I woke up to a hand tapping my shoulder repeatedly.

"Emily! Emily!" I heard someone yell behind the blaring sound of my music playing through my head phones. I jumped up in shock pulling my head phones out of my ears.

I yawned stretching my arms. I glanced to where the tapping came from to see an irritated Shawn.

"Emily. I've been trying to wake you up for the past 4 minutes. We've landed. Get up" he spat reaching for the overhead department grabbing his black backpack letting it hang off one shoulder.

If I wasn't so tired I would've been hurt by his tone but all I cared about was my lack of sleep. My body now regretting not sleeping last night.

I stood up about to grab my bag from the overhead department when a large hand yanked it out for me.

"There is press crowding the airport. We need to move quickly" he said sharply walking out of the plane without looking back at me.

I followed behind like a lost puppy, walking down the runway and into the baggage claim area.

"Shawn I'm going to go to the bathroom quickly" I said walking off and into the bathroom.

I did my business before washing my hands thoroughly. A small girl beside me washing her hands smiling at me.

I walked out patting my damp hands on my sweats not wanting to wait in the queue for the air dryer.

I looked up in shock as I ran into multiple flashes from cameras.

"Miss Rose! Miss Rose! Here!" One man yelled flashing pictures in front of my face.

"Do you think Mr President will win the next election?"

"What are you doing in Los Angeles?"

"Is Mr President kicking you out?"

They began to get closer and closer until I was completely surrounded by flashing lights and yells of questions.

"U-uh. U-Umm. Excuse m-me. Sorry c-can I get through" I stuttered weekly beginning to feel dizzy, but they fed off the attention of 'the presidents daughter passing out'.

"Please" I whispered, the flashes indenting my eye sight with black blotches as I slowly lost my vision.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY! MOVE IT!" I heard a familiar voice yell as I dropped in the circle of press.

I felt the flashes slowly stop and the yells come to a halt. A pair of arms picking me up bridal style. I leant my head into there chest as they covered my face. I didn't care who it was I just wanted out of this situation.

I was placed on what felt was a leather seat before hearing a slam of a door. My eyes fluttered open as I glanced around to be in the back seat of an unfamiliar car.

"Fuck... where am I?" I asked sitting up as I held my head, pain shooting to my temples.

"Em, are you okay?" I heard someone say from beside me.

"Hmm?" I mumbled still feeling out of it.

"Where almost at your new apartment, come on Em, wake up for me" I heard them say making me blink repeatedly until I got my vision back.