Wedding

WARNING REALLY LONG CHAPTER!!!!!!

Ross's POV

LAURA DRANK WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT NO NO NO!

"What's going to happen to my baby?" Laura asked with tears coming down her face.

"Sweetie relax. Please tell me how much you drank and what was it you drank?" The nurse asked.

"I drank a couple sips of Ross's beer." Laura said in tears and I felt a tear come down my face but I quickly wiped it away.

"Ok Laura, your baby seems healthy. I don't see anything that's harmed him or her. Just relax but there is a 15 to 25 percent chance of miscarriage but I think you will be ok you only had 2 sips." The nurse said calming Laura down.

"Ok t-thank you." Laura said.

"How about you go change." The nurse said and Laura agreed and went in the bathroom to change and I couldn't help it I bursted out in tears.

"Ross, relax everything will be ok." The nurse said.

"What if it's not! I'm the one who asked her if she wanted beer." I said and the nurse rubbed my back.

"It will be ok." She said and I wiped my tears and got Romeo out and hugged him.

"Thank you." I said and kissed Romeo's head and I put him back in his car seat. All of a sudden Laura came out and her mascara was down her face and I felt bad

"I will see you guys in 2- 3 weeks." The nurse said.

"Ok bye and thank you." I said and I picked up Romeo and I took Laura's hand and kissed her cheek and we left and I drove home.

We then got home and Laura cleaned her face free from mascara as I made dinner. Laura then came down 10 minutes later.

"Romeo is asleep." Laura said.

"Ok baby." I said.

It's been 6 days and there is 1 more day in till the wedding. Laura and Ross have been crying a little worrying about the baby. Strangely Ross's family hasn't found out about the baby yet even though Ross posted a picture of the ultra sound on instagram. Every night Ross talks to the baby and prays he or she will be ok. Laura has also had no signs of miscarriage and has felt fine and eating really healthy.

Ross's POV

I woke up remembering tomorrow was our  wedding day and I smiled.

"Baby wake up." I said softly shaking Laura and she opened her eyes.

"We are getting married tomorrow!" I said and she smiled.

"Holy shit!" Laura said.

"Well seance we can't see each other a full day In till the wedding the guys and girls are coming over and the girls are staying here and the guys are going to a hotel." I said.

"So Romeo, is going with you guys right?" Laura asked.

"Yea unless you want him here." I said

"Ok he can go with the guys but I need to pump Romeo some milk." Laura said.

"Ok baby." I said and Laura stood up.

"Hi nakey butt." I said and Laura giggled.

"I'm still sore from last night." Laura said and I chuckled.

Laura and I then got dressed, ate breakfast, Romeo got up, and Laura watched him as I packed my bags and brought them downstairs and I also had to pack my stuff for the week honey moon. Laura then pumped lots of bottles for Romeo and packed his diaper bag and packed his clothes because my family is going to watch him while we are gone. After an hour of packing things it was 10:00 so we had about another hour together so Romeo played on his play mat as Laura and I snuggled on the couch and I lifted up Laura's shirt.