39

"Oh, and why I can't quit
When you break my heart open
I need you more than I know
Oh, and I can't resist when you're up against my skin
I never wanna let you go"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

I hopped out of my hour long shower. I was slightly dizzy from the amount of heat that came from the water. My fingers were wrinkly and pruned from staying in water for so long.

It was so peaceful being alone with just the sound of water falling on the tiles, yet so so dangerous being alone with my thoughts.

I wrapped a towel around my body, getting a glimpse of my face through the steamy foggy mirror.

My under eyes were puffy and red along with the rest of my face, my eyes blood shot red and my lashes looking extremely long and wet from my tears.

I grabbed my sweats and a hoodie throwing it over my body before sliding my sweats on.

"Em?" I heard Shawn call out followed by a knock on my door.

I ignored him, grabbing my brush, beginning to unknot my hair.

"Em can you open the door please" he pleaded.

I rolled my eyes and continued to brush my hair.

"Baby please" he begged.

My face tensed in anger. He had no right to call me that.

I swung my door open to see Shawn standing there.

"What?" I said bluntly.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Are you fucking serious? You're kidding me right?" I asked letting my anger out.

"What?" He asked looking at me confused.

I pointing my finger at his chest. "First you think it's going to just be okay after you walk out half naked in front of Camila... Then you think thinks it's okay for you to talk shit about me behind my back!" I yelled, steam probably coming out my ears.

"Why do you think that's okay!" I yelled.

"I-I It wasn't my intention" he stuttered out.

"What? it wasn't your intention to what? You called me a child Shawn! You humiliated me" I said my anger quickly turning into hurt and sadness.

"Did you kiss her?" I asked straight forward staring at him with glossy eyes.

"W-What?" He asked.

"Did I stutter? Did you kiss her?" I asked. All I got back was silence and I knew my answer.

"How could you?" I whispered.

"I trusted you! I trusted you with myself. My heart. My body. My secrets. I told you things that I've never told anyone else before!" I said beginning to break down.

"Baby please- Em" He said taking a step forward towards me but I took a step back.

"Don't call me that. Don't touch me" I spat out feeling disgusted with not only him. But myself. For falling into another mans lies.

"Whatever this is. It's over. I'm not going to let people push me around anymore. You told me she was just a friend. And you kissed her. Just Friends don't kiss each other" I spat out.

"I'm sorry" he said softly.

I looked up at him with hurt. You could basically here my heart break.