Ross's birthday

Its been 2 days and Ross and Laura have taken down all the Christmas stuff. Today is December 28 and there is 1 more day in till Ross's birthday. Romeo is now 1 month and 3 weeks old. Ross still hasn't been told where he is having his birthday at because no one has told him.

Ross's pov

"AHHHHHHHH." I heard Laura yell waking me up.

"What's wrong?!" I asked sitting up.

"THERE IS A SPIDER ON ME." Laura yelled running around the room and I started laughing.

"ROSS HELP!" Laura yelled flailing her arms around making me laugh harder.

"AHHHHH." Laura yelled making me even laugh harder.

"HAHAH oh my god Laura stop I'm going to pee my pants." I said holding my stomach laughing.

"UGH ROSS!" Laura yelled and stormed out of the room and I sat up.

"LAURA, I'M SORRY!" I yelled and after a minute walked out of the room and Laura started blasting me with a really powerful water gun.

"OWWW." I yelled and Laura started laughing and I knew she was going to aim for my penis so I put my hand in the way.

"OW OW OW OW." I said and ran downstairs and Laura chased me.

"LAURA!" I yelled feeling the water hit my back and she kept laughing.

"NOT MY BUTT HOLE!" I yelled feeling the water go up my butt through my boxers.

All of a sudden Romeo started crying.

"Stop stop stop! Romeo is up!" I said and Laura stopped.

"You got lucky!" Laura said.

"Well I'm freezing." I said and we went into Romeo's room and Laura picked up Romeo.

"Well I'm going to dry off." I said and Laura chuckled.

"Ok." She said and I left the room and realized there was water all over the house.

"LAURA, YOU GOT WATER ALL OVER THE HOUSE!" I yelled and went in our room and changed out of my now wet boxers and dried off then Laura came in with Romeo and I put on new boxers and pants.

"Sorry about the water but that's how I felt when you were laughing at me when you know I hate spiders." Laura said.

"Yea I know I deserved that." I said and Laura chuckled and Romeo reached for me.

"Good morning bud." I said and Laura handed him to me and he grabbed my finger and I smiled.

"Today is daddy's last day of being a teenager." I said kissing Romeos cheek.

"Yet you still won't be a man." Laura said and started laughing.

"Ha ha very funny." I said holding Romeo in my arms.

"It's funny to think how we made such a handsome boy." Laura said and I smiled.

"Yea I know." I said.

Ross, Laura, and Romeo really haven't done anything today and just have been chilling at home. Today is finally Ross's birthday.

Ross's pov

I woke up remembering it was my 20th birthday.

"LAURA, WAKE UP!!!" I yelled.

"AHHHHH." Laura yelled sitting up and I smiled.

"Its my birthday." I said.

"You scared the hell out of me!" Laura said.

"Sorry but Its my birthday." I said and Laura chuckled.