I will miss you!!!

Ross's pov

As Laura,Romeo, and I were siting on the couch Laura kept groaning and poor little Romeo looked so worried.

"Romeo don't worry Mommy is ok." Laura said and he still looked worried.

"It hurts Its hurts!" Laura said holding her stomach and I rubbed her back then all of a sudden Romeo started crying.

"Its ok buddy." I said and he kept crying his eyes out.

"Laura, I'm going to take Romeo upstairs and calm him down. Call me if you need me." I said.

"Ok." Laura said and I went upstairs with Romeo calming him down. Then, I set Romeo on his changing table to change his wet diaper and when I took off his diaper I picked him up and looked at his bottom to see the tiny spot of a diaper rash and I got the rash creme putting it all over him then put a fresh diaper on him and put on his pyjamas's and set him on his play mat and gave him a toy and I took off my shirt and kept on my pants sense Romeo was here and sat down playing with him then he fell asleep and I chuckled and set him in his crib and went downstairs to see Laura sleeping on the couch and I went and made dinner and for Laura I made soup and Mac&Cheese and went to the living room.

"Sweetie, wake up." I said softly shaking her and she looked up at me.

"What the hell do you want!!" Laura asked annoyed and I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh sorry." Laura said and I still looked at her with my eyebrows raised.

"Dude I'm on my period." Laura said.

"Oh yea sorry food is in the kitchen." I said.

"I'm not really hungry." Laura said and I sighed.

"Laura you need to eat." I said.

"Its no point I will either throw up or crap it out!" Laura said and I sighed.

"It doesn't matter you still need to eat." I said.

"Ok fine." Laura said and stood up then fell in my arms.

"Laura, are you ok?" I asked.

"Um yea sorry I just got dizzy." Laura said and stood back up and I looked her in the eyes.

"This has happened twice today, you sure you're ok?" I asked.

"Uh yea." Laura said and went into the kitchen and I followed her and sat down eating with her then Laura and I went upstairs and I took off my pants leaving myself in my boxers and Laura put on her pajamas and we got in bed and after 15 minutes of laying in bed and talking Laura's eyes widened.

"Oh no the food didn't react well!!" Laura said and ran to the bathroom sitting on the toilet and then I heard her yell my name and I went in.

"Can you get my a bucket I feel like I'm going to throw up." Laura said and I ran downstairs and grabbed a bucket and ran back upstairs and gave it to Laura and after five seconds she started throwing up and I felt bad because she was exhausted and having diarrhea and throwing up at the same time.

"Get out." Laura said in between throwing up and I sighed and left and got in bed and I felt bad for Laura and I could hear everything I then went downstairs and got her medicine and brought it upstairs waiting for her to come out. Finally after waiting about 20 minutes Laura came out.

"Sorry I know I'm gross." Laura said and sat on the bed.

"Laura you aren't gross just sick but I swear even sick you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." I said and Laura smiled.

"Thanks." Laura said.

"Ok time for your medicine." I said handing it to Laura.

"Thanks." Laura said and after taking her medicine she got in bed snuggling into the covers and I got in bed with her.

The kiss Sequel to Best Friends brother (raura)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें