A Mother's Love

Thank you for all the support. I love reading how you all are interested in.

For the first time in weeks, I slept without waking up in a cold sweat. The nightmares that hunted me have stopped. What happened last night? Why did I let my guard down with someone we're trying to kill? Why do I keep seeing the good in people that everyone else deems to be nothing but evil?

"She did what?" I ask my sister in disbelief.

"She used my blood to link her children together so if one dies they all die."

"And you were just okay with this?" I ask her in disbelief.

"We want Klaus dead and this is our way of killing him."

"But we never met his siblings. And Elijah despite what he's done to us he doesn't deserve this."

"I know, I wish there was another way."

"Was there another way?"

"I had no choice Sofia. Esther made me give the blood willingly or she would take it forcefully."

"Did you think of the implications this could bring us?"

"Like what? Klaus will be out of our lives which is what we've been trying to do."

"But now you're linking four other lives with his."

"Rebekah isn't innocent. She tried to kill me more than once and..."

"And that justifies you killing her?"

"Why aren't you on my side on this?"

"You're wanting to kill four people just to kill one."

"When did you get so soft? Because he gave you a dress and you think he's done nothing wrong."

"You know nothing."

"Really? I know he dropped you off last night. Are you changing sides?"

"I don't agree with killing lives to justify wrongdoings."

"You were wanting to kill Klaus way before this."

"To protect you! Now your life isn't in danger."

"He wants to use me as a human blood bag!"

"But he would give you a happy human life."

"And my future children would be used for their lives for his hybrid needs. How do you see something right in that?"

"None of this is right Elena."

"But you're siding with Klaus now."

"I'm not siding with him. I just don't see why we can't live peacefully with one another."

"He killed Jenna!"

"I can never forgive or forget that! But we have to realize more death does not solve the lives we lost."

"I wish you saw what I see."

"I will never see killing another as justifiable."

"Will you still go with me to speak with Damon?"

"Why can you not speak to him alone?" I ask surprised she wants back up. She normally handles speaking with Damon all on her own.

"We had a fight."

"Shocker." I state rolling my eyes.

"You said you were over this."

"I said I was still hurt but I will eventually get over it. What did you and Damon fight over?"