18

Here is the first chapter for season 3.

"We're out of champagne." Damon purrs into my neck as I sink further into the tub.

"Then go get some more." I turn the hot water back on.

"Be a nice girlfriend and..."

"Do not finish that sentence." I point my finger at him. "I am the best damn girlfriend and you know it."

"You'll be even better if you get us more champagne."

"Damon you're the one who day drinks so get your own damn champagne." I feel the water level lower and I look to see Damon standing up in the tub with his dick very close to my face.

"Are you sure you don't want to get me champagne?"

"I could castrate you right now with my razor."

"If you did that then no more hot vampire witch sex." He bites his lip and god it does turn me on seeing him dripping wet and right in front of me.

"We wouldn't want that now would we." I stand up and get out of the tub. "Do you want to play a game, Mr. Salvatore?" Damon follows my lead and now the floor is dripping wet from the water and bubbles.

"Depends, what is my prize?"

"If you can catch me then you can lick champagne off my naked body." His eyes glass over and I know I have right where I want him. "But no vampire speed." I take off running and I hear Damon racing after me.

"Ahh!!!" I can't even stop myself as Damon collides into me and holds me steady by pulling me to his naked body.

"Moring Elena." Damon smirks at my sister who is shielding her eyes.

"Sorry, we didn't know you were here."

"You should learn to knock. What if we were indecent?" Damon plants a kiss to my neck and I can't help but laugh at my sister's discomfort. Elena throws a blanket at us and I hand it to Damon to cover up his goods.

"Sofia!"

"What?"

"Why aren't you covered." She still won't look at me.

"You handed us one blanket. I figured you would rather see me naked than Damon."

"She wants to see me naked." Damon smirks at Elena's discomfort.

"Why are you naked in general?"

"Elena you don't want to hear about our sex lives."

"Sheriff Forbes gave us another location to check." She pulls out a piece of paper. "Memphis." She hands it over and I take it from her.

"Another dead end, you mean?"

"You don't know that."

"You're right Elena, this could be the one. It's been almost two months and this could be the clue that tells us Stefan's alive and well. And living in Graceland."

"Fine, I'll go by myself." She takes the paperback but I stop Elena by levitating the paper back into my hands.

"Not a chance in hell. Klaus thinks you're dead and we want to keep it that way."

"It's a new lead Sofia. We haven't had one in a while."

"Okay, I'll check it out. If I find anything I'll call you."

"But..."

"He'll call Lenny. Go relax and I'll see you later for our party."

"Sofia this is important to me."