Temporary Breakups

Some have guessed that Sofia will be a witch, that's a possibility. What other guesses on what Sofia will be?

We thought Vicki going off on her drug haze was a temporary thing. No one has seen her since the Halloween party. Matt hasn't heard from her or knows where she went when she ditched him. He hasn't caught a break and he desperately needs one. We've all being questioned by Sheriff Forbes on what we know about Vicki and her actions for leaving. Matt believes she has left town and so does Jeremy. I don't believe it one bit but no one is saying otherwise. Elena is still keeping things from me and I'm getting tired of it. I hardly get upset with my sister, but she's acting different and the only reason I can think of is Stefan and Damon. Everything has changed since they came into town.

I've given Matt his space so he can deal with his family issues on his own term. I know he will allow me to help him when the time is right. Elena has now resorted to avoiding everyone in exchange for wallowing away in her room. I called Bonnie over so we can talk some sense into her. I have to get to the bottom of what's going on with my sister. She's never been this secretive and it's killing me seeing us grow apart.

"Get up Lenny!" I barge into her room with Bonnie following right behind.

"No." Elena answers.

"Funny you seem up." I pull the covers off her and force her to look at us.

"Why haven't you called me back or better yet why aren't you two talking?" Bonnie asks looking at us.

"Yeah, tell her bitch. Since you're the one who's been avoiding me for the past weeks."

"I'm sorry."

"No more I'm sorry's. We want real answers!" I demand from my sister.

"Move over.' Bonnie orders and Elena reluctantly makes room for us.

"We're officially worried. What's going on?"

"I'm tired of thinking, of talking. I..."

"Can we get a one-line version so we can at least pretend to be helpful?"

"Stefan and I broke up?"

"Already?" Bonnie jabs me in in the side. "I mean so sorry."

"No, I'm sorry. I've been going through a lot and I've neglected you as my sister and my best friend. I should have shared with you what I've been going through with Stefan. I just didn't want to bother you with my problems with everything that's going on with you and Matt."

"You're never a bother Elena. You're my sister. I'm always here for you no matter what. If you're going through something so am I. I want you to feel comfortable saying anything to me even though I'm a whore dating your ex." She laughs which is exactly what I was looking for.

"You're not a whore."

"Thank you, but please if you and Stefan or the next guy you date are going through something please tell me. I hate feeling left out because you want to keep to yourself."

"I love you Sof." Elena and I hug each other.

"I love you, Elena."

"Bonnie, can you help us get my mind off being a horrible sister and Stefan."

"You asked for it." We share a weird look as Bonnie already jumping off the bed and closing the windows. She then proceeds to rip open a pillow dumping all the feathers on the bed. She's seriously lost it.

"Hey!" Elena cries to her not understanding what she's doing.

"Uh, be patient."

"Says the girl who's destroying a perfectly good pillow." I wait and see what Bonnie is doing.