The Fun's Just Getting Started

Getting closer to Klaus!!!

"You know the idea of a threesome isn't the worse thing in the world." Damon says. I lift my head off his chest and give him a look.
"Yeah, not with your ex who looks like my sister." I state the obvious.

"Wasn't suggesting that, but we could ask someone else."

"Really? You're thinking about threesome's in a time like this?"

"Hey, a guy has to eat."

"You're gross."

"But you love me." Damon rolls me on my back.

"And you love me." I place my hands on his face and pull him down to my face and give him a light kiss.

"Guys!" We separate hearing Stefan's voice outside the door. "We need to talk." I detangle myself from Damon who is annoyed that our morning was ruined. I open the door and Stefan looks upset.

"What's wrong?" He explained how Isobel the bitch showed up and announced herself to Jenna. Jenna is now not speaking to anyone because we've kept this secret from her so long. I don't know what she's going to do when she finds out about vampires.

"She just showed up at your front doorstep." Damon and I follow Stefan downstairs.

"What is she doing here? She didn't even answer your call." I state.

"I don't know. That's what I'm gonna go find out."

"I'm going with you."

"Sof..."

"She's my bitch of a biological mom. I deserve to know why she's here." I ignore Damon's pleas.

"I don't think that you should tell her that I'm here."

"What? Why?"

"It's better if she and John not know that I stayed in town after I got out of the tomb."

"You're the one in cahoots with them. You made a deal with John that almost got me killed."

"I did what I had to get out of the tomb. Now I'm reconsidering my alliance."

"Traitor!" I cough and Katherine glares at me and I just flip her off.

"What do you know?" Stefan tries to stay on track. Good for him because I just want to hit her.

"I know that I want Klaus dead, which puts me squarely on team you. Besides if you ever need me to swap places with Elena again. The less people know that I'm here, the better. Think about it, Stefan. Come on be smart."

"Tell you what. You two, uh...call Alaric and let him know that his wife just showed up on his girlfriend's doorstep." I head off with Stefan.

__________________________________
To make matters worse Matt now knows about Caroline being a vampire and is asking questions about Vickie's death. Everything that I wanted to avoid for him. I didn't want him to be in pain and now that's all he is. Everything is turning to shit and Klaus is still out there ready to kill my sister and everyone she knows and love. Elena is freaking out when Stefan and I arrive. Apparently, Alaric punched John and I wish I could have been there to witness it.

John comes casually into Elena's room where we're all in trying to avoid him. "Elena, Sofia can you two come downstairs, please? I need to talk to you both."

"We have nothing to say to you, John." He's hurt by the way I say his name, and I'm hurt by all of his lies.

"Please, it's important. You too, Stefan." We all reluctantly head downstairs to only stop in our tracks when we see Isobel in our kitchen.