Kristen Stewart

The Originals are coming!!!!

Katherine is trying to position a deal with Damon and Stefan to get her freedom. She wants Bonnie and me to break the spell to get her out and she will not only give us the moonstone or anything else we want and she will leave Mystic Falls. We all call bullshit but we still need to figure out how to get the moonstone from her. "According to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break." Stefan informs us.

"No spell, no doppelganger sacrifice ergo, Elena lives."

"How do you destroy it?" I ask.

"By releasing it from the moonstone."

"How do you guys even know this is gonna work?" Elena is skeptical and so am I.

"Because we have a crafty witch and a witch in training on our side." Damon winks at me.

"Did you discuss this with Bonnie already?" I ask surprised that we are just now hearing about this.

"She agreed to do anything she could to help us." Stefan reassures but that doesn't change the fact that Katherine has the moonstone.

"It's Katherine who has the moonstone. She's not going to give it to you." Elena reminds them.

"We're gonna get it from her."

"Well, what he means to say is that we will pry it from her cold, dead hand. If we have to."

"Bonnie and Sofia just need to find a way to release the seal long enough for us to get in, get the moonstone and get out in time for her to return it."

"Wow, I mean, it sounds like you guys already have it all planned out." Elena is pissed that nothing was told to us until now.

"Yep. We're awesome."

"Except for one thing." I look to Elena not knowing what she's going to say. "I don't' want you to do it."

"What are you talking about? Elena, we don't have a choice."

"What about Klaus?"

"We'll find him but after we get the moonstone."

"I'm sorry how do you two think you'll find someone that people have only thought of as a myth?" I ask concerned with Stefan and Damon's overconfidence.

"And is that before or after he kills everyone that I care about, including the three of you?"

"Elena, if Bonnie and Sofia can de-spell the moonstone, we can save your life."

"And what if we can't de-spell it? You two are putting a lot of pressure on Bonnie and me and neither of us has full control of our powers. We're still learning basic magic and you want us to de-spell a moonstone that has been around for centuries!"

"Anything we can do to save Elena is worth trying." Stefan states firmly to me.

"Everybody keeps saying that."

__________________________________
Elena practically drags me out of our house and I want to question her but she explains how she needs my help. We head over to the Boarding House wanting to speak with Rose. She knows more about Klaus and how to avoid him. We need more than just Stefan and Damon's blind faith.

"It's wrong for you to keep a girl without food..." Rose comes out in a silk robe and Elena and I raise our brows at her. "Sorry, I thought you were..."

"Uh..."

"There's no one else here."

"Actually, we came here to talk to you." I state.