Secrets

Thank you again for all the support. I love hearing how much you all love this series. I have so much planned for Sofia and I can't wait for you all to read it.

Vicki hasn't been home for almost two days. Matt is worried sick about her. She usually would have called or texted by now saying that she is okay. I told him I would keep a look out for her and even have Jeremy call him if he hears anything. Matt is appreciative of this, but worrying about his sister and mother has become a constant duty of his he doesn't know how to go one day without it.

Matt and I were studying for our upcoming test when Jeremy called him. He said he found Vicki and that she's at our house going crazy out of her mind. He's never seen her like this and that's all it took for us to rush over.

__________________________________
"Where is she?" Matt barges through the door and I follow close behind.

"Right this way." Jeremy leads us to the kitchen were every leftover food we had in the fridge was sprawled over our counters. To make matters worse Vicki is on the ground with sunglasses on and drinking a soda.

"What's she on?"

"I don't know." Matt kneels in front of his sister.

"Hey, Vic, how you doin?"

"Not good Mattie. I hurt."

"Ok, where's it hurt?"

"My gums. My jaw hurts. My gums, there's something in my gums. And it hurts."

"Okay, well..."

"No. Just leave me alone." Vicki pleads with Matt. I've never seen her act this way and Matt looks worried out of his mind.

"Come on, Vic, don't be like that. Let's get you home."

"Just turn it off!" She screams at him and I take a step back with how forceful she sounds.

"What off?"

"The talking, the chatter. Just turn it off." She stands up to run away but stops in the living room. We follow her to see her gazing at the news reporting about some accident.

"Three bodies were found dead in what is believed to be a drug deal gone awry. The bodies have yet to be identified. They were discovered earlier today over at the old Mystic Falls Cemetery."

"That's where we were last night," Jeremy announces and I look to Vicki who seems distraught.

"What happened Vic?" Matt demands.

"Looking for suspects. They're asking anyone with information..." Logan Fell continues.

"I'm calling the cops."

"No don't." Vicki stops him from going.

"What happened after I left last night, Vicki?" Jeremy asks her which she responds with shoving him into the couch.

"Vicki!" I help Jeremy up.

"I'm fine Sofia!" Jeremy rips his hand away from mine.

"Damn Vick." Matt looks at his sister like he doesn't know her.

"What's going on?" Elena and Stefan walk into our house of crazy just in time to help us find what's going on.

"She's really messed up."

"Elena back up." Stefan orders. What does he think he can do that we can't? "Vicki, look at me." We barely hear what he says before he turns around. "Guys, take her up to bed. Shut the blinds. She's gonna be ok." Stefan gets Matt and Jeremy to follow Vicki upstairs but something about this doesn't seem right to me.