Ghost World

I honestly love Kai and I'm working on how to make Sofia work into season 6 of Vampire Diaries.

"As a long time member of the historical society, I am especially proud to be kicking off this day of festivities. Thank you, volunteers. Tonight, we turn off our town's lights and flare up our lanterns in honor of the night of illumination started by our founders 150 years ago. Here's founding family member Tobias Fell with a history lesson."

"What are we doing here?" Jeremy is pissed but I don't care.

"Tobias Fell is the head of the history department. I didn't have a choice."

"All right that explains what you're doing here, but that doesn't explain why Sofia and I are here."

"Well, I'm the one who can fail you both if you don't help me out and Sofia was looking so sad at home trying to hate Damon."

"I don't hate him I just broke up with him."

"Because he is love with our sister Elena?"

"Shut up Jeremy." I warn him.

"Hey, sorry I'm late. What did I miss?" Of course, Elena shows up. I'm still not thrilled with her but I'm not going to take my anger and frustration out on her.

"You didn't miss anything." Jeremy assures her. He starts laughing and I give him a look.

"What's so funny?" Elena asks him.

"Tobias Fell isn't that interesting." I state.

"Nothing." He shakes his head.

__________________________________
Alaric thinks it good for us to all have a family dinner at The Grill one to discuss how we're doing and to question Jeremy on him seeing ghost like his dead ex-girlfriend Anna. "Hey, Jer, I need you to help me with something." Elena pulls things out of her bag as I munch on my dinner.

"Sure what's up?"

"I've been going through Stefan's old journals. Every single time that he's gone off the rails in the past, his best friend Lexi's been the one to bring him back."

"So, where is she now that we need her?" Elena and I share a look as Rick asks the question we wish had a different answer.

"She's dead. Jeremy answers him.

"Damon staked her." I add and Rick nods his head. There is no further explanation than Damon killed someone. He doesn't need a reason he just does it.

"And now you want me to try to reach her don't you?"

"I thought if I knew how she did it, maybe I help him."

"I don't even know if she's on the other side."

"Is that what it's called?" I ask curiously.

"That's what Anna calls it. It's not like an official brochure or anything."

"It's like a supernatural purgatory?" I ask.

"Well, Anna said it's like being here with all of us. Only we can't see her or hear her. She can't interact with anyone. She's all alone."

"But Vicki could interact. She blew up my car." Rick is still pissed over that and rightfully so.

"Vicki had help from a with on the other side. Anna...she's doing this all by herself."

"I'm just saying maybe we learned our lesson about summoning dead people." I nod my head in agreement.

__________________________________
Stefan came and reminded Elena that he is here to babysit her and that set her off. She is more determined than ever to get a hold of Lexi. She needs to save Stefan before he's too far gone. Jeremy excused himself so he could check his work schedule for the week. "We'll grab Jeremy and meet you at the car." I inform Elena.