Life Turning Upside Down

I loved writing this chapter. I have so much planned for when Klaus comes. Stay tuned to find out what happens.

The man keeps walking closer and closer to us. Elena and I are desperately trying to release our seatbelt but nothing is working. Finally, he's right in front of us and all we can think about doing is reaching for each other. If this is how we're going to die at least we have each other. He starts to bend down to our level and we let out another blood-curdling scream, but as fast as he reached he ran away in the other direction. I lean further out to see where he went for someone to drop down in my face.

"Ahhh!!!!" I jump back in my seat trying to catch my breath. "Damon?" He looks at our current situation.

"You look stuck." He stands up.

"Get Elena out first." I order as I struggle to keep my seat belt from digging into my ribs.

"Let me get you two out of here. Elena, I want you to put your hands on the roof Just like that. Sofia, you do the same thing." He counts down before breaking Elena out. He comes to my side next and before I know it I'm holding onto him for dear life. Elena is leaning against the curb for support. "Can either of you stand? Anything broken?" Damon actually sounds concerned for someone other than himself.

"Lenny?" Damon brings me over to her so I can check on her. "Talk to me."

"Mmm." Damon helps her stand while I lean against the other side of his body. Elena instantly falls and he catches her with one arm while still supporting me with the other.

"Who, you're fading fast. Elena, Elena, look at me. Focus." He gets her to open her eyes.

"I look like her." She falls to the ground and I reach for her to prevent her fall but without even touching her she's able to levitate slightly above it. Damon looks at me briefly and I have no idea what's going on.

"Can you stand?" I try getting up but I fade out just like Elena.

__________________________________
I finally regain consciousness when I notice I'm in a moving car. This is like those movies where people are kidnapped and find themselves in a different country having their organs sold to the highest bidder. I don't even want to see where I am out of fear. I slowly turn my head and jump back when I see Damon smirking back at me.

"Good your awake. By the way, you snore in your sleep."

"Where the hell am I?" I try looking for a sign to give me an indication of our location.

"You can stop looking. We're in Georgia."

"Why am I in Georgia?"

"How ya feeling?"

"Why are you answering my question with another question?"

"There's no broken bones by the way. I checked." He winked at me."

"Elena! And the man who crashed our car...what happened? Where is Elena?" I look around but it seems like she's never been in this car. "Who was that?" I ask Damon who looks weirdly calm considering what happened.

"That's what I would like to know."

"Where is my phone? You need to take me back! No one knows where I am. I need you to pull over!" Damon is smirking at me. "Stop the car!" I yell again.

"Oh, you were so much more fun when you were asleep." Damon pulls over and once the car stops I get out and instantly hunch over. "Hey." Damon is at my side in an instant.

"I'm fine." I assure him. "I need to get back home. I wrecked my car and again why are we in Georgia? God Jenna is going to be so worried about me. She's going to have the whole state looking for me. I'm going to be a laughing stock on the news because I was taken to Georgia by a vampire!"