Hybrids and Coffins

Things are going to pick up soon and I can't wait for you all to read what I have planned.

I've had nightmares before but this one feels different. It feels like I'm in an out of body experience. "Hello, child." I take a step back trying to pinpoint where the voice is coming from. "You've finally proven that you have what it takes."

"Who are you?" I try and speak but nothing comes out.

"Don't waste your energy. You need to keep your strength. You're going to need it."

"What..." Still nothing. I try locating the voice but I'm in complete darkness.

"You my child will be the key to everything." The voice is getting louder and then all I can hear is a loud ringing in my ear. I grab my ears screaming trying to drown out the noise but nothing works. I feel like someone is pulling me into the ground like quicksand. The more I struggle the faster I sink.

"Help!" Nothing comes out I'm screaming but nothing can be heard.

"I will see you soon child." I hear the voice right next to me and when I turn I see someone jump and push me into the ground. I scream and I open my eyes to see the sun shining through the curtains. I try to move but I'm paralyzed. I feel my heart racing almost to the point it's going to jump out of my chest.

"Sofia." I hear someone say my name. I turn and I'm back in the cave with all the names but this time I'm faced with one locked coffin. I feel myself drawn to it. I go to touch the lip and before I can something jumps out at me and scream.

I sit up sweating trying to catch my breath. I look around and I see that I'm in Damon's room. I look down and he's still asleep. I try slipping out from the bed but the bed dips. I know he's awake now. "Are you trying to slip out before I woke up?"

"Uh, just hungry and..."

"Well, you know I make one hell of a naked breakfast." I dare not to turn around knowing full well he would be naked. "Come on Sof, don't be shy now." Damon is now right behind me. He moves my hair to one side and kisses my neck. I can't lie sex with him does make me do things I normally wouldn't do. He clouds my judgment.

"Damon." It comes out more like a moan than I wanted, but his lips are amazing.

"You said you were hungry

"You said you were hungry. Let me see if I can fix that."

__________________________________
After possibly some morning fun Damon wanted to go to The Grill to drink his sorrow's away. He understands why I saved him but he's still pissed that Klaus is still in our lives causing trouble. "Um, you have your choice. Bloody Mary, screwdriver. Brunch in a bottle." Damon downs his shot and Rick is less than impressed. "Come on, Rick. I can't drink this all by myself. I mean, I can, but then somebody's getting naked." Damon winks at me and I just eat my burger since we never got to eating breakfast. "Come on Rick. I can't believe you're making me drink alone."