The Beginning of The End

Get ready for some Damon and Sofia moments.

Elena laid the whole I dated a vampire on Bonnie and me. It was a lot to take in and comprehend. What I don't understand is how she thought it was okay to lie to us for so long. She was worried about our safety but was fine ditching us when we needed her most. She's worried that Bonnie won't want anything to do with her but my biggest concern is she dated a guy whose brother killed people just for the fun of it. Damon even killed his brothers best friend for his own self-interest. There's something seriously wrong with Damon and his need to torture his brother for the rest of their immortal lives.

Elena has been walking cautiously around me fearing that I would freak out on her. I've been fine with everything and even warming up to the idea of vampires and witches. Elena barges into my room while I'm still getting dressed.

"Lenny! Knock!"

"Jeremy's sketching." I drop everything and follow her to his room and sure enough, he's sketching at his desk. He hasn't done this since the accident.

"No way. We have to alert the media. This is newsworthy." I can't help but stare at how peaceful he looks while doing what he loves.

"Come on we have to tell Aunt Jenna." Elena pulls me down the stairs so we can share the good news.

"Jeremy's got his sketch pad out." I inform her. She has a giant smile on her face.

"Really?" She asks us in disbelief. We've been waiting for this days for months.

"But don't say anything. The minute we encourage him, he'll put it away." Elena states."

"Psychology major. Check that." Jenna jokes with her. Elena looks down sadly at her phone and I know Stefan said he needed to leave for good and it's breaking her heart. Even if he's a vampire she did really care for him.

"You and Stefan update?"

"He knows how I feel. And where I stand. And I know where he stands, but it doesn't matter. He's leaving, moving away." That's odd, she never mentioned this to me.

"Where is he going?" I ask her.

"I've stopped asking questions the answers get scary." She opens the door for us to head out.

"Your leaves. Mine returns. Sofia is the only one with a normal relationship."

"Hold up before we dive into my relationship when did Logan come back? I thought that dick left?"

"Now he's back."

"Gross."

"I didn't let him past the front door."

"I hope you slammed it on his limp dick."

"Sofia!"

"What? You're the one who said so. Not me."

"Well, it was a medium slam in the face."

"3-strike rule, Jenna. You're not even allowed to watch the news." Elena instructs her and I nod in agreement.

"Exactly, no more Logan scum Fell."

"Stay strong and we'll be here every step of the way.

__________________________________
I don't know why I agreed to do this, but maybe it's the stupidity in me that thought it was a good idea to do a favor for Damon. I know I should be afraid of him but something about him makes me feel sorry for him. He reminds me a lot of Tyler and Jeremy. They rarely like to show they're in pain but instead hide behind anger and rebellion. Damon is someone who is desperately searching for his own happiness, but he's looking in all the wrong places. He called me out of everyone to help him with a vampire problem. I was hesitant to believe him when he said I wouldn't be harmed, but I also knew to keep my guard up.